Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thank you Jon Jantz!!!!

Thumbs up Thanks to Jon and Michael and Carvewright

I just want to thank Michael Tyler,Jon Jantz and Carvewright for the Tips and Tricks each month.I know this takes time. It is really appreciated and they are a great help to me.
    Thanks again.

Old Cop Bernie Drowatzky

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Jantz View Post
    Hey Rick.... it's been a couple days, but I was over at the in-laws again and banged this out.... it could use quite a bit of tweaking, but didn't have much time to do it in....

Here ya go.
    What you did with that tat was cool. I have got several of your Tutorials and think they are great but after seeing what you did with the tattoo its going to be a while for me. I was trying to come up with something for a great group of guys. It would need to included everything that is in the color picture the one picture is the closeup of two of the insignia. The way you did the tattoo would be great with this. If you have the time you can PM me with a price if you don't have the time i fully understand.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rangers 2.jpg   Rangers.jpg   Rangers enlarged.jpg  

Hey guys and gals! How is everyone. Been so busy, I've keeping a somewhat low profile, but downloaded the trial version of CorelDraw X4 and decided to try it out with a project. I did this up in a hurry, so it's Q&D... but maybe it'll help ya out. Let me know if you need some of the individual pieces. If you carve it on a small piece, I'd recommend setting the depth pretty shallow.. like .125 and making sure you have the Bit Optimization on 'High'.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sua Sponte.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Free Tutorials, Patterns & Projects at www.ALLCW.com

Thumbs up One more thanks Jon

Hey guys and gals! How is everyone. Been so busy, I've keeping a somewhat low profile, but downloaded the trial version of CorelDraw X4 and decided to try it out with a project. I did this up in a hurry, so it's Q&D... but maybe it'll help ya out. Let me know if you need some of the individual pieces. If you carve it on a small piece, I'd recommend setting the depth pretty shallow.. like .125 and making sure you have the Bit Optimization on 'High'.
    Jon,
    Can't thank you enough and how much this will mean to a lot of people it has a lot of emotional value and i just could not have done it justice. I also was playing with X4 today what do you think of the Relief Sculpture tool ( i had asked on another thread what people thought ) Is that what you used on this ? Once again thanks and i'll make sure credit is given where its due.

Ver 1.179
    HP-Nvidia HD Video Card
    Windows 7 Ultimate
    Scanning with Carvewight Probe and Next Engine 3d Laser Scanner HD
    If you have any scanning needs let us know.Check Out Our Patterns in the depot under eromran

If you allow it to happen, you can let today erase all of yesterday or if you choose,you can let yesterday erase the rest of your life.
    Ed

Smile You're welcome.

No problem, glad I could help.

No, I just recreated that in Coreldraw, so that I could add the bevels etc. very similar to the way I did the logo in the 'Digitizing a logo' tutorial. I put a reply in the thread about the 'Relief' tool... I could not get it to do what I wanted it to do.

Let me know if you have a problem with it or need it tweaked, and I'll try to help you out on it.
    Free Tutorials, Patterns & Projects at www.ALLCW.com

No problem, glad I could help.

No, I just recreated that in Coreldraw, so that I could add the bevels etc. very similar to the way I did the logo in the 'Digitizing a logo' tutorial. I put a reply in the thread about the 'Relief' tool... I could not get it to do what I wanted it to do.

Let me know if you have a problem with it or need it tweaked, and I'll try to help you out on it.
    I've gotten those from you thought they were great and they have helped alot i guess i need to go through them at least a few more time seems like i pick something knew up each time i do.

Ver 1.179
    HP-Nvidia HD Video Card
    Windows 7 Ultimate
    Scanning with Carvewight Probe and Next Engine 3d Laser Scanner HD
    If you have any scanning needs let us know.Check Out Our Patterns in the depot under eromran

If you allow it to happen, you can let today erase all of yesterday or if you choose,you can let yesterday erase the rest of your life.
    Ed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12