Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you Jon Jantz!!!!

Talking Thank you Jon Jantz!!!!

Jon, yes that was a tattoo and I have one more. I carved this and it came out ok but nothing like what you did! Does your instructional videos cover how you did that? I have Corel draw X3 and I can open the program and import something , crop etc, But that is it!!!

Let me know what I need and give me the price and I will pay you!!! I am so impressed and feel stupid wishing I could figure it out myself!

I wish I took a picture of the last sign with the attached photo. Like I said I cleaned it up by hand carving it when the CC was finished. Yet it still had the rough surrounding surface.

If you would help me with this tattoo photo I would really appreciate it. I know I already made the sign. But I would love to do it right!!!

Thanks again, you Rock!!!!

PS, Enjoy your in-laws while you can! Life is short and before you know it they will be gone. My wife lost both her parents 70 days apart from each other over a year ago. Being with my wife for almost 25 years I kind of got attached and frustrated by them!

Rick
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Picture 015.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by RC Woodworks; 05-16-2007 at 05:33 PM.

Did we begin mid thread here? What did he do....Jon that is

You're welcome, RC. Wish I had more time to contribute to the forum here, been busy tripping for my anniversary, and 2 brother-in-laws getting married about 10 and 14 hours away.... all in a months span...

Anyway, I'll do you other one up if I have a little time this evening... (will be back over at the in-laws.. <g>)
    Free Tutorials, Patterns & Projects at www.ALLCW.com

pamjmayo Guest

Default Thank you, Jon

I really appreciate everything you do for us! I can't find where your videos are hidden, I would sure like to see them. Will you let me know?

Thanks,

Pam

pamjmayo Guest

Default Thank you

Hey, when I wrote to thank you, I became a Senior Member! Wow! What a thrill for me. I guess it pays to tell people thank you.

Pam

Quote Originally Posted by pamjmayo View Post
    Hey, when I wrote to thank you, I became a Senior Member! Wow! What a thrill for me. I guess it pays to tell people thank you.

Pam
    Thank yous are very nice - but crossing that magic 100 posts threshold will make you a Senior Member - Congrats!

You can find Jon's videos at AllCW.com under his Tutorials.
    Bill

As my Grandpa used to say "Suit yourself and let the rest be pleased!"

Hey Rick.... it's been a couple days, but I was over at the in-laws again and banged this out.... it could use quite a bit of tweaking, but didn't have much time to do it in....

Here ya go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SF.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Free Tutorials, Patterns & Projects at www.ALLCW.com

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Jantz View Post
    Hey Rick.... it's been a couple days, but I was over at the in-laws again and banged this out.... it could use quite a bit of tweaking, but didn't have much time to do it in....

Here ya go.
    Jon, you are wonderfull!!!! Wow I need to learn how to use Corel!!!

Thanks again,

Rick

9. Default

jan, mind posting a tutorail of how this was done?

Default Hi Royal Const

You can find Jon's tutorials here http://www.allcw.com/Tutorials.html.
    Happi Carving
    Barb

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast