Thread: Placing two projects on the same board

1. Default Placing two projects on the same board

I am trying to put 2 separate project files on the same board, they are almost identical except for some of the words. 1 has all all centerline the other has a mix of Raster and Centerline. The software places the second one on top of the first one and won't let me separate them. This is a test carve to see which one I like better and also to learn a new technic
    any help will be greatly appreciated. I'm using Designer 4 with a CX machine. Waiting for my Raven to arrive.

Thanks, Chuck

Don't have Designer 4, am on 3. Am guessing you used a copy and paste to move one project from its original board to the one for the multiple projects. What I found was that when I tried to move the project I pasted to the multiple project it wouldn't move. I went to the carving list and clicked on the project that was originally on this board and was able to move it.
    Don't have a clue why but hopefully this will work for you.

Ps. Went back and played around and found the project I copied and pasted had the center vertical & horizontal turned on. When I turned them off before copying I was able to move it after pasting on the multiple project board.

Check the settings on any projects you need to move, and ensure the "center vertical & horizontal" options are turned off. copying and pasting the project again, making sure these settings are disabled first! connections game

4. Default

Ensure the board size is large enough to accommodate both projects without overcrowding iq test online