Hello all, it has been a long time since my last post. For the newer members I am Rick, aka Ike! For the older members how are you doing!? Long story short 4 years ago the wife and I moved from Susanville Ca to Rancho Cordova Ca. We lived there for 2 years and got tired of the city real quick and moved the the foothills near Placerville Ca. We live in Diamond Springs Ca.

My wife a LA Calif girl who grew up in a well to do family married me 32 years ago together for almost 36 years. Our first home was a manufactured home, then our last house in Susanville was also a manufactured home. We had 2.5 acres and I had a 1200 sq ft shop! We moved to Rancho into an older 1959 stick built home, sold it. What did my wife want again? You guessed it another manufactured home! However acres is very expensive where we live and my wife having less then 6 years to retire and I am retired she want to move into a manufacture home park! So we did and this park allow a garage to be built. We opted for a bigger home so designed the biggest house we could and I am left to have my shop a 12 ft by 10 ft!!! It works great though I still have most of all the tools I had in my big shop and some others I did not!

I wanted to say hello..... so hello!

Ike