Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has LHR mitagated the Y bearing problem?

Quote Originally Posted by fwharris View Post
    Brent,

Do you check the "remember me" or is it "keep me logged in" check box when you try to log in? I do not think your issue is do to you trying to ask a question.
    I found "MY" problem, I hit the update all passwords button. I guess I was being convicted for being kind of sideways instead of direct.
    Brent

A,B machines, PE,probe,conforming vectors, centerline, 2d,3d,stl and dfx imprt, rotary , 3.xx, Pattern Sculptor
    OS X Yosemite

Woodwork is what I do to pay for my tool addiction.

Found a guy today who said he can make the y gear shaft. Supposed to get them (ordered 5) next week and will try them to see how they work and let you guys know. It's ridiculous that I now have 3 new motors because LHR won't sell a $12 part.
    Love to Make the sawdust, But I sure Hate to clean it up.
    U can't find Success unless you have the patience to hang around long enough to find it!!!!
    Website isn't carving related but a good place to buy a auto:
    www.hcautos.com

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by badger2424 View Post
    Found a guy today who said he can make the y gear shaft. Supposed to get them (ordered 5) next week and will try them to see how they work and let you guys know. It's ridiculous that I now have 3 new motors because LHR won't sell a $12 part.
    Very interested, thank you for passing on the information.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12