Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Program loading slow

Quote Originally Posted by svamorgan View Post
    Thanks I found the file was corrupt so I got it gone works good now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    I had that happen to me once. Fortunately, I had just backed up my whole hard drive and was able to restore the favorites file.

With some of the posts and the mention of loading the mpc program from a disk.... It got me thinking... Any chance you are using a CD from LHR to load Designer on your computer? The reason I mention this is that the 2007 series CD is SO OLD and SO Outdated that loading it on your computer will make everything CRASH.... So just asking the obvious... Don't ever use the old CD.... With used machines floating around and sometimes the CD is included.

AL
    Last edited by Digitalwoodshop; 05-11-2016 at 02:14 PM.
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

3. Default

I had the same problem with my Designer taking forever to load , and then an error. I am a new user, less than a month. Working as a software engineer for the last 30 years or so, my experience troubleshooting software usually points to the LAST things you did before the errors occurred. In my case, it was that I had copied the Game of Thrones Chess set files and tried to make patterns from files that were incomplete (missing patterns). That was the last thing I did before having the problem the next day. Once I had deleted them, the Designer loaded properly and has been working well, since.

Just my 2 cents...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12