Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nssp-sign-mont-oval 7-24-15.png 
Views:	51 
Size:	309.8 KB 
ID:	77226I believe this is an easy thing to do for some of you experienced pattern makers but I've never designed a project that has to be carved in halves. If anyone can help out with this pattern creation that would be great. If one of you guys who make professional quality patterns want to do this for me send me a PM with what you would charge. It needs to be in a top .mpc and bottom .mpc.
The overall size needs to be 22" wide by 36" long. Its going outside and needs to be visible from the road so I'm thinking doing a outline of the top letters as large as possible and just a basic vector carve with a 90 v bit for the rest of the lettering? The logo can be adjusted as to make the oval and lettering as big as possible. The oval would just be outlined with a 90v bit, the brown on the sides of the logo would be a natural wood grain and the logo were going to paint in the green and white. I'll run it on the standard 11.25" width of store bought boards. Thoughts? Suggestions? Take a shot at it?
Thank!
Attachment 77227This is the pdf version, not sure how the quality of photos is coming out. I can a high quality version if you message me.