Thread: Hello All!!!

Default Hello All!!!

It has been a long time most won't even remember me! I wanted to say Hello! I will wait to see if anybody remembers me and I will tell all who wants know whats has been going on!

Rick Tuttle!!!

AKA Ike!

Hello Ike,

I remember I learned a lot from your posts.

Mike
    All Gave Some,
    Some Gave All.

My computer configuration and software used:
    Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3 Motherboard, AMD FX 6-core Processor Black Edition, 32 Gig DDR 3 Ram, Gigabyte HD 6450 Video Card with 1 Gig DDR 3 ram, Windows 10
    Designer 2.007, Designer 3.102, Pattern Editor, Centerline, Conforming Vectors, 2d Tools, 3d Tools, DXF Importer, STL Importer and Rotary Jig.

Hello Ike, I am still around too, just not very active here.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

Yes Ike you are remembered. Hope things have been going good.
    Jeff

Lol I have not been doing very much carving I gave my sign shop to my 3 boys and my dad gave his business to my boys also. My dad business is redwood planters and wine barrel fountains. Some of of you may have known I have back issues well my back is not getting any better. Plus I had a stroke last year, fortunately it did not affect me too badly. I did have a blood clot removed.

I moved from Susanville to Rancho Cordova I am close to my 3 boys and my parents. Rancho Cordova is near Sacramento Ca. My middle son lives next door to me. Also in a couple months we are expecting my second grandson! My grandson is going to have a little brother and I will have 2 little boys next door. My oldest lives a short distance from me and my wife. They bought a house and my grandgirls are getting bigger! My youngest still lives in a house behind my parent's house. They live about an half hour away.

I am still married to the love of my life and we are celebrating our 31st year anniversary this Oct. We plan to go to Maui Hawaii and we are taking my folks.

Well that is the short story good talking to you all

Rick

6. Default

Ike!
    Good to hear you are doing well. Congratulations on the upcoming anniversary. Sorry to hear about the stroke but at least it doesn't sound like it slowed you down much! Enjoy your trip!

Thank you Terry! I know a late response! No the stroke did not cause any disabilities, they removed a blood clot on the right side of my brain. Lol through my groin! The amazing thing is when having a stroke there is a 4 hour window to prevent any effect. To make a long story short I went next door to my son's house for his help lifting a plumbing snake for a plumber trying to clear my backed up sewer through the roof vent. I was feeling like my blood sugar was low and after we finished helping the plumber I went inside my house to write a check. I sat down on the floor and my son asked me if I took too much of my pain meds. I told him no! He said I am calling 911 and I told him NO you are not!

He ended up calling my good friends and they took me to the hospital. They too thought I overdose! They had a doctor talk to me via a monitor, he too thought I was over medicated. The nurse told the doctor look at my left side of my face and listen to me! After all the running around they concluded I was having a stroke! Then the doctor said they need to take me to another hospital that deals with strokes! By the time I reached the other hospital and by a code 3 ambulance at that time it has been almost 6 hours since the onset. The doctor scared the crud out of my wife asking her for her permission to operate so I could have some quality of life. They wouldn't even let her see or kiss me before they operated.

Long story short I was blessed and have full function of my left side! My back however is another story! I will spare the details! Needless to say I am selling most or all my woodworking tools! Again thanks for the reply!

Rick Aka Ike

IKE glade you are still alive. Sorry to here about your trouble but I'm very happy you are still alive!
    Jeff

Thank you Jeff I appreciate it!