Thread: Carvewright Version C For Sale

1. Default Carvewright Version C For Sale

Hello all,

It is with great regret that I post this listing for the sale of my machine. I purchased this Version C in 2013 and have used it well and it has performed great. However, I have had it parked for a while without use. I tested it today, and everything works perfectly, I even loaded a piece and the machine measured accurately. The only issue I encountered, was a constant error message that the card was unreadable. I tried reformatting, and cleaning, even wiggling a little; and still no fix. I have bought a couple of upgrades for this machine which may not be expensive, bu definitely helped my pieces come to life a lot easier. It will come with heavy-duty rubber tracking belts, three 1/8 carving bits, and one 3/16 carving bit. I do not know the value currently of this machine, as mentioned before, it works great except for the card. Please let me know if you are interested, this is sort of a short sale, so I will be taking offers, I do not have a number in mind.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3569.JPG 
Views:	33 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	76167Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3570.JPG 
Views:	27 
Size:	1.51 MB 
ID:	76168Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3573.JPG 
Views:	29 
Size:	1.57 MB 
ID:	76169Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3574 (1).JPG 
Views:	26 
Size:	1.83 MB 
ID:	76170

Don't know the value but posting the hours on the machine, price to include shipping or not and any more details on the miscellaneous additional parts will make it easier for somebody to make an offer.
    Rick H

Also post your location, might make it easier sale if someone is close to you.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.