Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Child's Chair for a Special Lady

Thanks all for the kind works. Sharon, you are soooo right, I am a very lucky guy and try to always remember it 😊
    John
    www.jdmwoodworks.com
    Facebook Page: click FB button on web page

Bessemer, MI (shop location)
    Lake Gogebic, MI (where I hang my hat)

"He who wants by the yard, but gives by the inch, should be kicked by the foot"...

Great job, really came out nice! Cute kid also

Thanks, Smokin D. I have built a couple of these chairs and they are always well received, but obviously this one was special. I can see some of her grandma in her, so I guess I am lucky on a number of fronts...
    John
    www.jdmwoodworks.com

"He who wants by the yard, but gives by the inch, should be kicked by the foot"...

Where did you purchase this pattern. I just checked the store and could not find it?

Donnie
    CarveSpot - http://www.CarveSpot.com

I purchased from a forum member known as johnsonswamp. I don't know if he is around still, but it was his mpc. you might try doing a search and if he is still on the forum, send him a PM....
    John
    www.jdmwoodworks.com

Looks great, I like how you changed the back rest looks good. I stop by from time to time but haven't touched the CW in a long time other than moving it out of my way. Was going to upload it to the store since I'm already set up as a vendor but after talking with connie on the requirements of a project I won't be uploading it, have no clue how to make a pdf and no time or desire to drag CW out and make a chair for instruction pictures. Bigtyme and 1 other on here are the only 2 with the pattern besides myself, if anyone is interested in buying out my rights (if you can call it that) to the project and doing all required to upload it for resale please PM me an offer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12