Thread: Software Help Needed

Default Software Help Needed

Greetings all,

I purchased my carvewright 1-1/2 years ago. The oil field service started booming and kept me exhausted. No time for the carvewright. Now the slowdown has hit and work has slowed way down and hope to get more involved in my new "hobby".

I have a passion for vectors and need some help with selecting software to begin. I have Designer 3, Conforming Vectors and Centerline Text.

What should my next 2 software purchases be and in what order. Any and all input will be priceless. Thanks - Chip.

If you like vectors, then the first one is easy: The Vector Drawing Suite (2D Advanced ). If you use other vector drawing software that exports .DXF, then you may also want the DXF Importer. Otherwise, I would go for the Pattern Modeling Suite (3D Advanced).

Inkskape is a good vector software and it's free with plenty of tutorials on youtube. All you would need is the DXF importer. I personally use Moi3d for all my vector and 3d work which is a lot more advanced than Vector Drawing Suite but more expensive of course.
    https://inkscape.org/

Thanks for your advice.

I think that I should probably download the Vector Drawing Suite (2D Advanced ) and play around with it for a while. Vector Magic has also caught my eye and I will probably download and play with it also.

Thanks again,
    Chip

Vector Drawing Suite does not have a demo mode. You'll have to watch the videos under support tutorials.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!