Thread: New SQL error

Default New SQL error

After two uninstall and reinstalls of the software, I thought all the issues were gone. But today, thrice I have designer crash to the desktop; the first time no error message, just opened the program (by double clicking on a downloaded mpc file) and as soon as it displayed the mpc, it then shut itself down. Later, after opening the program normally and starting a new project board, it crashed to desktop, again with no error message. Jst now, when I came back a few hours later, I opened designer and as soon as I hit new project, I got this error;

PHP Code:
    SQL Error
    column path is not unique Unable to fetch results
    [Okay
    Just like that, including lack of punctuation, and the single capitalized word - the [Okay] button is grayed out, and I cannot click it. I had to use my task manager to end the process for the error message, at which point gui.exe also crashed (as I expected it would).
    - Ken
    Later model "B" Machine with CarveTight and Rubber belt upgrades
    RNB Model "A" Dust Collection, Scanning Probe, Rotary Jig
    Designer 3, Conforming Vectors, STL Importer, DXF Importer, Rotary, Basic, Pattern Editor (Probe), Advanced 3D, Centerline

Try running Norton's "Power Eraser" to see if you have a malware infection. Sounds to me like a problem with your computer, not the program.
    Clint
    CarveWright StartU team member
    Web Site WWW.clintscustomcarving.com

I don't use anything to do with Norton. They're nowhere near as bad as they once were, but they're still nowhere near the best, and not great for your computer's performance. I do have several antivirus and anti malware programs I use, and nothing is showing up on my end, and I have no problems with any other software I use. So I doubt it is my machine. Not saying it is impossible for it to be my machine, just highly unlikely.
    - Ken
    Later model "B" Machine with CarveTight and Rubber belt upgrades
    RNB Model "A" Dust Collection, Scanning Probe, Rotary Jig
    Designer 3, Conforming Vectors, STL Importer, DXF Importer, Rotary, Basic, Pattern Editor (Probe), Advanced 3D, Centerline

SQL errors would have to do with the database structures that are used for patterns, materials, and file previews. The file preview option used to cause these errors.