Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "A" Machine for sale - Dallas-NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Default "A" Machine for sale - Dallas-NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Hi there,

I bought my CW machine second hand a few years ago, and even with the fantastic tutelage of chebytrk, I've not really used the machine since I've had it. I had a Y axis error that kept me from moving forward with it, but I've cleared the error as of today (had some dust in there that prevented movement). The machine has less than 12 hours of motor run time, and it's been powered on for 40 hours total.

I've also got the memory card, the usb connector, a scanning probe that's not been activated, and a couple of barely used bits. I do not have the box for it.

The machine is stock and has no upgrades to it. I was planning on adding the rock chuck, but I never got around to it. The machine has been in my garage shop underneath a plastic tarp to try to keep it from getting super dusty. I've powered it on and did some board measurement tests without issue.

Asking $600 for all of it (the probe itself was $299), but you'll need to pick it up; I'm in the Frisco, TX area.

Thanks!

Sully

Hey Sully,

I just sent you a PM. Also, unfortunately the probe can not be transferred (last I recall) so that's kind of a "loss" and since it's a "A" model it's going to need about $150-$200 to upgrade it to the "C"(latest) machine (excluding the SW). Again this is based on a while back when I had to upgrade my "A" machine to a "C" upgrade (I did it myself) and I don't know how much prices have changed. Good luck amigo!
    JerryB:.

CarveWright START U Team Member
    Using 1.187, Conform, PE/Probe, Centerline.

"Let's start sharing PTNs instead of MPCs so ALL SW versions can view & share"

If the probe and software have not been registered you may be able to sell them separately.
    the carve tight spindle upgrade alone is $159
    The rubber belts are more. I might be interested in the machine only, but it would be a better deal for someone who didnt
    already own at least one.
    Brent

A,B machines, PE,probe,conforming vectors, centerline, 2d,3d,stl and dfx imprt, rotary , 3.xx, Pattern Sculptor
    OS X Yosemite

Woodwork is what I do to pay for my tool addiction.

Belts are $139.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Thanks guys. The probe/software hasn't been registered. It may be a wash, though, as I need to locate the disc. It's here in my office somewhere; I remember seeing it semi recently. It's definitely the A model, so I understand that there may be a need for some upgrades, but am somewhat flexible on the pricing.

Do not worry about the disc. It is obsolete software. A newer version can be downloaded for free. You would, I think, need to have the activation code for the Pattern Editor software.

Noted. Just found the disc with the activation code, however.

If by chance you are willing to split up the package, I would be interested in the probe and software.

I'm not sure, but I think original owner registered it. I can check on Monday. Sorry, sully, but I can't with good conscience let this go without checking. Seems like I did already. My memory is not the greatest.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Please check, for sure! When I bought it second hand, the disc was still sealed in its package (still is). I've confirmed in my account that it's not registered to me. I'd be happy to send you the activation code if that helps you track it down.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast