Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: footsteps in sand

Default footsteps in sand

does anyone know where I can get footsteps in the sand non centerline for a little girls xmas plaque , I saw the one on pattern sharing but don't have centerline I was planning to adding a cross which I have

2. Default

I dont have the one you refer to in front of me but you should be able to click on the text and change it from centerline. You dont have to keep it in centerline.

Footsteps in the Sand.mpcFootsteps in the Sand.mpc it wont allow me to change text I don't own centerline

I would be very difficult to get text that small to look good in Raster carve, but I got it to change to raster. Make sure you use draft.
    Clint
    CarveWright StartU team member
    Web Site WWW.clintscustomcarving.com

this is in centerline or change to raster and wont let me edit it , I don't own centerline

Changed all the text to raster, not sure if you can get it to look like you want but hope that helps.
    Rick H
    Attached Files Attached Files

If my memory servers me correctly you do not have to have centerline to run the mpc. You should be able to add the cross and upload to you card. The machine will cut the text in centerline because it is part of the mpc.
    B Lantz

Thanks , its going to be a challenge

Quote Originally Posted by blantz View Post
    If my memory servers me correctly you do not have to have centerline to run the mpc. You should be able to add the cross and upload to you card. The machine will cut the text in centerline because it is part of the mpc.
    Nope, would not let you upload to card. When you try to do it it will tell you that you can't because you don't have a license for centerline. You can do about anything else, but you will run into the road block when going to upload. If they didn't do that, then nobody would have to buy the license.
    Kansas Wood Shop
    Disabled Veteran owned and operated
    Visit www.kansaswood.com
    A machine with rock, CS machine, Designer 3, centerline, conforming vectors

I hit the same snag ,cant upload it , to bad this was going to be a gift , Thanks All for the advice , Happy Holidays

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast