Thread: Patriots /bills

Default Patriots /bills

I am looking for 2 helmets with Patriots and Bills , anyone seen these thanks

Anybody have a NY Giants helmet?

Will these work?

Send me a "PM" with an e-mail, if they will work I can e-mail them to you. BJB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NY -H_DISP-cw.PNG   FootBall-P-  H 123_DISP-cw.PNG   04_Buffalo_Bills_football__DISP-cw.PNG  
    Using Designer Version 1.187
    Donations are always welcomed, thanks – send a check to my PO Box 652

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

PM me for my e-mail address.

4. Default

i amm form buffalo new york .would lik the buffalo helmet. would like them all

thanks
    joe w

Quote Originally Posted by joe wyzykowski View Post
    i amm form buffalo new york .would lik the buffalo helmet. would like them all

thanks
    joe w
    Hi Joe;

I do offer my patterns on CD and DVD's; a CD holds about 200 pattern files and a DVD holds about 600.
    I try to keep the cost as a Donation. If I already have the pattern files made up in my files. CD's are $50.00 and DVD's are $100.00, or more if you would like to make a bigger donation. Special orders cost me more time to make, we can talk about that.

"PM" me with an e-mail address. I have well over 5000 patterns made up for the CW Unit. I would need your e-mail to send you some samples. I don't use a Phone for this service. I don't carry a Cell Phone and have an answering system on my home phone.

I show samples on this Forum to show what my patterns look like. I don't run a WEB page, they take too much time to maintain. I am retired and take trips to see the USA on my time share and credit card points; I already booked the month of May, 2015. I need to make more patterns to pay for the Car Gas to get there.

The Images posted are what my CD and DVD Pattern files look like.

Thanks for the request, BJB

Bill Bethke
    PO Box 652
    Yellville, AR 72687-0652
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Griz Bear 10x9 fishing_DISP-cw.PNG   Griz Bear 10x9 fishing_DISP+.png   Griz Bear 10x9 fishing_DISP-.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by bjbethke; 12-08-2014 at 09:11 AM.
    Using Designer Version 1.187
    Donations are always welcomed, thanks – send a check to my PO Box 652

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

PM me for my e-mail address.