Thread: looking to buy a c carvewright

Default looking to buy a c carvewright

Hey guys looking to buy a carvewright ive followed these machines for years and have used 1 and fell in love with it. looking for a c version with reasonable hours on it but I really don't want to spend 1k for a used machine. if im going to spend over 1k ill get a new one. seams like they have gotten most of the bugs out and ive seen some deals for 500 on them. you can also call me 770-771-23nine eight Alan.

Best thing to do is find a StarU member near you. They will guide you on how best to spend your money, the add-on you need right away and what can wait. They will give you a demo to get you started and even order your machine for you. If you are in California, I am your person.
    CarveWright StartU team member
    Web Site WWW.clintscustomcarving.com

Quote Originally Posted by cestout View Post
    Best thing to do is find a StarU member near you. They will guide you on how best to spend your money, the add-on you need right away and what can wait. They will give you a demo to get you started and even order your machine for you. If you are in California, I am your person.
    Im in atl Ga

If you don't have a machine, you will still need to buy the software. You will only be buying the machine. You probably should factor that into your budget.

Quote Originally Posted by Proctorw View Post
    If you don't have a machine, you will still need to buy the software. You will only be buying the machine. You probably should factor that into your budget.
    He will be able to get the basic designer free once he registers his machine.
    I am not sure what version that will be now.
    Yes he will want some of the add ons depending on his need.

Brent
    Brent

A,B machines, PE,probe,conforming vectors, centerline, 2d,3d,stl and dfx imprt, rotary , 3.xx, Pattern Sculptor
    OS X Yosemite

Woodwork is what I do to pay for my tool addiction.

Quote Originally Posted by n2deep View Post
    Hey guys looking to buy a carvewright ive followed these machines for years and have used 1 and fell in love with it. looking for a c version with reasonable hours on it but I really don't want to spend 1k for a used machine. if im going to spend over 1k ill get a new one. seams like they have gotten most of the bugs out and ive seen some deals for 500 on them. you can also call me 770-771-23nine eight Alan.
    http://forum.carvewright.com/showthread.php?t=26461

Just posted. Sounds like it doesn't work though.
    Custom Stadium Coin Racks for displaying Military Challenge Coins, GeoCoins and the like- http://www.etsy.com/shop/stadiumdisplays
    OR http://shop.ebay.com/stadiumdisplays...&_trksid=p4340

7. Default

Sent a PM. Little more than you were looking for but has extras. Let me know what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCarver View Post
    Sent a PM. Little more than you were looking for but has extras. Let me know what you think.
    I am interested also for a C machine
    Henry

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

9. Default

sent you a PM.