Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New project available/desktop pendulum clock

Default New project available/desktop pendulum clock

Here's another project I have available at www.suzannewoodworking.ca for 30$

Enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2014-09-30 13.03.21.jpg  

2. Default

That is a real beauty. I hope you sell many.

Forgot to mention but no rotary jig is necessary.

If that Senior member (wish I knew who it is) would stop blackmailing me, maybe I would sell some. Heard it through the grapevine. I certainly appreciated all the help I received from this forum but I think it's time for me to leave. I love what I do and was just hoping to make a bit of money, at least to cover my expenses. Why some think I'm unable to make my projects on my own, without copying, I have no idea. Maybe because I'm a girl??? I'm Canadian?? Because I don't post them on CW??
    Again thank you and ya'll take care!

Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by CW-HAL9000 View Post
    That is a real beauty. I hope you sell many.

5. Default

I don't know if you are being blackballed or blackmailed but I do feel this forum can be clickish. I have been criticized for not revealing who I am. I am protective of my personal information online, nothing more than that. Because of this I was not allowed access to some of the forums and sites that some of the senior members here created to share with each other away from this forum. LHR even created a separate forum on here for "senior members only". Unless you post to every single thread on this forum it takes years to become a senior member so by then you are part of the click. The more I was questioned by some on this forum and even accused of being other people the more I decided to just remain anonymous on here. I also don't like when LHR members discuss your purchases or account information on here so its another reason I keep to myself. All that aside I think it is very hard to sell items online especially in the niche market of cnc projects. I like your projects but have not bought any only because I usually only buy software, projects, or patterns when I need them for a paying customer or a gift I want to give. That is why I also still use 1.87 and only have centerline, and pattern editor for add ons. Just the basics, I will buy additional items only when I need them. So That is why I have not bought yet. You should try Amazon or Ebay I think you might do better than only trying to sell on your own site. I also understand why you don't sell in the pattern depot, 50 % is just too high. Good luck again.

Quote Originally Posted by zan29 View Post
    If that Senior member (wish I knew who it is) would stop blackmailing me, maybe I would sell some. Heard it through the grapevine. I certainly appreciated all the help I received from this forum but I think it's time for me to leave. I love what I do and was just hoping to make a bit of money, at least to cover my expenses. Why some think I'm unable to make my projects on my own, without copying, I have no idea. Maybe because I'm a girl??? I'm Canadian?? Because I don't post them on CW??

Suzanne
    Suzanne,

If you feel that a member is doing something against you or has made inappropriate contact with you please contact any of the administrators.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Quote Originally Posted by zan29 View Post

Suzanne
    Good morning Suzanne,

Sorry to read your report that you feel you are being "blackmailed" or disparaged here on the CW Forum by a Senior Member or anyone else. If you wish to provide additional information on this situation in a Private Message to one of the Moderators we will investigate and report the relevant details to you and to the Administrators if this cannot be resolved at our level. We all seek to have the CW Forum be a welcoming and sharing place to post what interests all our members and to provide constructive feedback on both our successes, problems and lessons learned that will help everyone.

To be a Senior Member does not make us wiser than anyone else, it only signifies we have read and shared a lot here in the spirit described above so that CarveWright thinks we can and will help others to enjoy this craft we all share. Please let us know if we can be of assistance to you.
    Fair winds,

Capt Bruce
    Kinney deSigns http://kinneydesigns.us
    CarveWright START U Team Member.

30 year USN SEABEE, the original Weapons of Mass Construction.
    Designer Ver 1.187 and 2.007, Ver.3.001 One 2009 B CW w ROCK and a 5th Year Anniversary C CW
    Rotary Jig, 2D and 3D, Tracing Probe, DFX and STL Importers

Thank you for all your comments guys but I think the damage has been done, too late to submit a complaint to the Admin and honestly I really don't want to go any further with this. I have received some very encouraging private messages from some forum users so that was a good pat on the back.

I find this whole thing disturbing and confusing. Disturbing that someone might be "blackmailing" someone on this forum or that someone feels they are being "blackmailed", and confusing that it could happen and you "know that it is a senior member", but not know who it is.

If anyone has an issue with another user that cannot be settled among yourselves, please first contact LHR or an admin, rather than making it a public issue.

Thank you for your contributions, Suzanne. You have some talents that will be missed.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

So sorry to see you go. I have really enjoyed watching you progress through getting your web page up and running and beginning to put together and market more of your projects.
    I don't always comment on every project, but yours have been outstanding and inspiring.

Brent
    Brent

A,B machines, PE,probe,conforming vectors, centerline, 2d,3d,stl and dfx imprt, rotary , 3.xx, Pattern Sculptor
    OS X Yosemite

Woodwork is what I do to pay for my tool addiction.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast