Thread: O-ring size

Default O-ring size

I know it has been posted in the forum before, but I have searched for the last two hours and have not been lucky enough to find the answer to my question. What are the od and id dimensions of the o-ring on the Board Tracking Endoder?
    I can't find the size listed in the parts manual anywhere.

Mike
    All Gave Some,
    Some Gave All.

My computer configuration and software used:
    Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3 Motherboard, AMD FX 6-core Processor Black Edition, 32 Gig DDR 3 Ram, Gigabyte HD 6450 Video Card with 1 Gig DDR 3 ram, Windows 10
    Designer 2.007, Designer 3.102, Pattern Editor, Centerline, Conforming Vectors, 2d Tools, 3d Tools, DXF Importer, STL Importer and Rotary Jig.

Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

This is what I cut and pasted long ago. Thank you everyone that has posted. Original sensor O-ring size is: 5/16" ID X 7/16" OD (got mine at Home Depot plumbing Dept.)New sensor O-ring size is: 1/4" ID x 3/8" OD (got mine from www.McMaster.com Part Number: 9557K462 $4.39 for 100 of 'em!)(Actual Inside Diameter is 0.239"...Actual Outside Diameter is 0.379").328 Id. (this allows for ten% strech) .070" width. Type Nitrile General Purpose. OR 8.35mm Dia. 1.78mm width. Width meaning cross section of the o-ring.
    thanks so much!
    karl

Thanks Michael and karl, I knew someone had posted the size, but I just couldn't find it. I will be heading to Lowes tomorrow to get some.

Mike
    All Gave Some,
    Some Gave All.

My computer configuration and software used:
    Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3 Motherboard, AMD FX 6-core Processor Black Edition, 32 Gig DDR 3 Ram, Gigabyte HD 6450 Video Card with 1 Gig DDR 3 ram, Windows 10
    Designer 2.007, Designer 3.102, Pattern Editor, Centerline, Conforming Vectors, 2d Tools, 3d Tools, DXF Importer, STL Importer and Rotary Jig.