Thread: Seeking Greek Warrior Pattern

Default Seeking Greek Warrior Pattern

Below is a wood carving I did by hand a few years ago. It is based off of a greek stele marble carving down about 2000 B.C. I was thinking of making a pattern from some jags.. However. Yesterday, stumbled across a site that had it in as part of a monthly or yearly fee. Now i don't know where it is at to even see if i can buy it individually. If you recognized this or someone who you know who has the pattern please me know.
    If I have to get it at that 3 d vectors store please let me know how to order it and not a whole years license.

Thanks
    Roy Fleshman
    Professional Sawdust Maker
    www.woodfleshcom

Try your browser history, I've done the same thing and have found sites I visited but forgot to bookmark.
    " The Hurdier I Go, The Behinder I Get"

Thanks James, I had a brain freeze for a moment and you unstuck me. So I hand carved this figure before using carbon paper to sketch it out. I tried importing the jpeg I have and it is horrible. I don't mind paying for it. However, the only place that I have seen that sells this requires a fairly large membership fee. http://www.vectorclip3d.com/index.ph...history-people Vector clip is the company. Has anyone else seen a place to buy this and if not is a vector clip membership worth it?
    Thanks in advance.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sparten Warrior.JPG 
Views:	43 
Size:	35.8 KB 
ID:	71755Click image for larger version. 

Name:	greek warrior.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	71756
    Roy Fleshman
    www.woodfleshcom

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Fleshman View Post
    Thanks James, I had a brain freeze for a moment and you unstuck me. So I hand carved this figure before using carbon paper to sketch it out. I tried importing the jpeg I have and it is horrible. I don't mind paying for it. However, the only place that I have seen that sells this requires a fairly large membership fee. http://www.vectorclip3d.com/index.ph...history-people Vector clip is the company. Has anyone else seen a place to buy this and if not is a vector clip membership worth it?
    Thanks in advance.

You have a private message
    Henry

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

Quote Originally Posted by henry1 View Post
    You have a private message
    You have another message
    Henry

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Fleshman View Post
    Thanks in advance.

I have some Greek Warrior Patterns, not sure if this is what you are looking for? I don't have the ones on the SMP program made in to a pattern yet (I only have the Grayscale image made up). send me a PM with your e-mail; I can send you some samples. I have well over 5000 patterns on CD and DVD's I offer for sale. I also take donations on the samples.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails spartan-warrior-89_vectorized_DISP-cw.PNG   SMP 1.PNG   SMP 2.PNG  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Using Designer Version 1.187
    Donations are always welcomed, thanks – send a check to my PO Box 652

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

PM me for my e-mail address.

BJ, That is a very nice pattern. I can already envision it on a nice piece of walnut. Appreciate you sharing it and the others.
    Roy Fleshman
    www.woodfleshcom