Thread: New controller wants to reboot over and over and over

Default New controller wants to reboot over and over and over

I just received my new controller, installed it, flashed the card with the latest firmware, and turned on the machine. It saves the configuration and then says to reboot the machine. I reboot, it saves the configuration and then says to reboot the machine. I reboot, it saves the configuration and then says to reboot the machine. I reboot, it saves the configuration and then says to reboot the machine. I reboot, it saves the configuration and then says to reboot the machine. Five times. Now what?

All is well. The card needed to be reformatted instead of re-flashed.

Quote Originally Posted by rflournoy View Post
    I just received my new controller, installed it, flashed the card with the latest firmware, and turned on the machine. It saves the configuration and then says to reboot the machine. I reboot, it saves the configuration and then says to reboot the machine. I reboot, it saves the configuration and then says to reboot the machine. I reboot, it saves the configuration and then says to reboot the machine. I reboot, it saves the configuration and then says to reboot the machine. Five times. Now what?
    We have something similar in the IT world. We say "That computer ate a bowl of Boot Loops."