Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: No cut motor brushes available from CW

I am highly disappointed that there is no end in sight for new brushes. I have not been able to use my machine since August, I'm going into my 4th month of not being able to use this. I've had a lot of orders canceled and projects on hold with angry customers. They haven't even gone as far as offering me a new motor at a discounted price. I'm sorry but I cannot pay $170 plus shipping for a new motor for 250 hours of service. This needs to come along quicker than it is. At some point you are going to have hundreds of machines sitting idle. I am truly upset that I have spent thousands of dollars on this machine and its literally a boat anchor right now. Its time you start pulling brushes from new warehoused motors and giving at least one per machine serial number or buy back this machine at full paid price. I feel for those who have loaned out brushes and will not be able to get their own machines back up soon. Just sad all the way around. Step up CW and get this fixed please, I'm sure you can afford to pay a company to specially make brushes for you. There are hundreds of motor companies on the market that do, you can too.

Send me a PM or eMail with your address I have an extra set to loan you...

Edit: Just saw in the other thread brushes are being shipped...... You may have them soon...

AL
    Last edited by Digitalwoodshop; 10-22-2014 at 09:26 PM.
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

Thank you for the offer. I called yesterday being told they were on backorder. Can you link me to the thread showing that they are shipping? I will take you up on the loaner set of they aren't shipping.

I think we finally got the right ones. They sent the wrong kind a couple of times. Seems at least some, maybe all have shipped. New parts are also in customs here in the states. Woohoo!!
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Can you tell me I call tomorrow and order will I be able to get a pair shipped out?

I cannot for sure tonight. I can tomorrow.

Rest of our Carbon brushes just came in and they are RIGHT THIS TIME!! WoooHooo! If you have some on back order, they will most likely be shipped tomorrow.

Very cool, thank you!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234