Thread: Back roller fault

Default Back roller fault

I keep getting back roller fault err e34-0204 plus a compressed back roller that will not uncompress any sugessions?

Push the back roller up and down as you blow compressed air in beside the rubber washer. Listen for the clicking of the switch as you push the roller up and down.

Blew the dust out and moved the roller up and down but no clicking sound.still have a compressed roller

Quote Originally Posted by sw123man View Post
    Blew the dust out and moved the roller up and down but no clicking sound.still have a compressed roller
    You probably have sawdust packed up in there. Loosen the 2 screws and you should find a nice tight little pinch of dust.
    Custom Stadium Coin Racks for displaying Military Challenge Coins, GeoCoins and the like- http://www.etsy.com/shop/stadiumdisplays
    OR http://shop.ebay.com/stadiumdisplays...&_trksid=p4340

The dust get on the ends of the roller.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

To show released the micro switch must fall into the slot as the roller releases. What happens over time as the roller is compressed and dust is blown around is that it rests on the flat plate that the roller rests on when released. This filo like dough layer builds up to the point that the switch cannot fall into the slot...

Like posted above... clean off that plate.... Use caution removing the keypad side as you can RIP the keypad wires.

AL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC01044_WEB.jpg   DSC01040_WEB.jpg   DSC01043_WEB.jpg  
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

Where can I find directions on taking the side off or is it like everything else with carvewright learnon your own?

There is a downloadable PDF some where in the support area. There is a PDF for almost everything on this machine.
    Clint
    CarveWright StartU team member
    Web Site WWW.clintscustomcarving.com

I loosened the screws and blew out the area with air,check the display and it said the roller was released.It was too lae to try a carve last night so I hope that fixed the problem.thanks everyone for the input