Thread: Working on a gift for wife and need some help

Default Working on a gift for wife and need some help

Howdy all!

I have been reading through all the forums trying to catchup and learn as much as I can while playing with the programs and making some umm fire wood

Anyway this is going to be a big year for my wife and I want to surprise her with a gift so I thought I would use my new toy to do just that.

She is an RN (Labor/Delivery Nurse) in the US Army. This year she will be pinning on Major as well as moving from floor to admin. She will be finishing her Masters out at Baylor here in San Antonio as well. What I really want to do for her is have the Medical logo mixed in with the US Army logo. I am also trying to grab a Baylor logo to maybe add in. Would anyone have any of these floating around anywhere?

Thanks!
    Doug

Default Patterns

Try looking at Vector3D.com for models on your project... I know they have a Nurse's emblem...

Default Thanks for Info

Darn forgot all about Vector3d..LOL I'll check that out, and thanks so much for the link to the Army logo!

Doug
    A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; but a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist. - Charles Dickens

Default helping

nurse,,,jpg
    Last edited by GIZMO1D1; 02-25-2007 at 02:53 PM.
    THE GIZ .. sawdust to sawdust in this i trust..

Default nurse

nurse jpg convert

i removed image//
    Last edited by GIZMO1D1; 02-25-2007 at 02:54 PM.
    THE GIZ .. sawdust to sawdust in this i trust..

Oh Thanks Gizmo!!

The 2nd one was just the ticket!

Doug
    A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; but a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist. - Charles Dickens