Thread: Selling Machine in San Antonio/Austin TX area

Default Selling Machine in San Antonio/Austin TX area

I am selling my machine. It is a B machine with C upgrades. Just came back from Houston for upgrades and "tune up". No HD belts. It has 82 hours on it. It has a rock chuck and I have with 1/8" and 1/4" adapter. Also have a 1/16 carving bit and 1/8" cutting bit. Full set of router bits. Also has the dust devil dust collector on it. Also have scanning probe that has never been used but the software was registered.(it can still be used if already have pattern editor or purchase pattern editor). Still have original packaging. I would like to get $1200 for everything + shipping if not within delivery or pickup area. Also open to reasonable offers.

Thank you

Does the machine work without problems ? My brother is looking to buy a good used machine in the next 3 days.
    davidbf

[QUOTE=tonygeist;226791]I am selling my machine. It is a B machine with C upgrades. Just came back from Houston for upgrades and "tune up". No HD belts. It has 82 hours on it. It has a rock chuck and I have with 1/8" and 1/4" adapter. Also have a 1/16 carving bit and 1/8" cutting bit. Full set of router bits. Also has the dust devil dust collector on it. Also have scanning probe that has never been used but the software was registered.(it can still be used if already have pattern editor or purchase pattern editor). Still have original packaging. I would like to get $1200 for everything + shipping if not within delivery or pickup area. Also open to reasonable offers.

Thank you, my name is Mike I am looking to buy my first cnc router. I am very interested in what you have. Please call me if you still have it. 228-209-0426 thank you

runs great. Just have to make sure the bits are put in at the right depth. I just carved a lithophane and some small plaques to make as magnets.

David,

IF you buy this unit and decide to upgrade to a CarveTite Chuck I would be interested in buying the Rock Chuck and holder that are on this unit.

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com