Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NURBS (MoI3d)

Default NURBS (MoI3d)

Wanted to make a book for a project I have going on. Here is what I have come up with. This is done using nurbs (MoI3D)

Ebay sellers respect the pattern creators, and DO NOT SELL OUR PATTERNS without our permission. There are 4 of you now!

Because of ebay sellers I may go back to not sharing again. They sure are destroying this fantastic forum.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails book.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

You right eddie that is to bad
    Henry

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

Quote Originally Posted by eelamb View Post
    Wanted to make a book for a project I have going on. Here is what I have come up with. This is done using nurbs (MoI3D)

Ebay sellers respect the pattern creators, and DO NOT SELL OUR PATTERNS without our permission. There are 4 of you now!

Because of ebay sellers I may go back to not sharing again. They sure are destroying this fantastic forum.
    Nice looking book Eddie! John has you hooked on nurds again it seems!

I still say that these ebay sellers should be banned for pirating off of others work. Gee since I have a new badge to wear wonder what they (LHR) would say?
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Thanks Floyd and Henry. Nope John is back to quads, I am still on the nurbs and ZB. Yet Quads is still in the background for me.

Floyd we already know where LHR stands. Yet if they do not have access to the forum, then he would not have access to new patterns, so he would have to run out of sales. Plus it would really be a win win situation for this forum. All he contributes is what others have done and he does not have the decency to state he did not create the patterns. Thus some new members think highly of him for sharing.

I did not include the one seller that sells individual patterns that he makes, and he does make great patterns using gimp. If you are on ebay look for artZcarve and buy form him, he has great patterns at an affordable price.
    Last edited by eelamb; 11-07-2013 at 01:01 PM.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by fwharris View Post
    Nice looking book Eddie! John has you hooked on nurds again it seems!
    Gee since I have a new badge to wear wonder what they (LHR) would say?
    Probably the same thing they said to me when I was a moderator. Can't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by eelamb View Post
    Thanks Floyd and Henry. Nope John is back to quads, I am still on the nurbs and ZB. Yet Quads is still in the background for me.

Floyd we already know where LHR stands. Yet if they do not have access to the forum, then he would not have access to new patterns, so he would have to run out of sales. Plus it would really be a win win situation for this forum. All he contributes is what others have done and he does not have the decency to state he did not create the patterns. Thus some new members think highly of him for sharing.

I did not include the one seller that sells individual patterns that he makes, and he does make great patterns using gimp. If you are on ebay look for artZcarve and buy form him, he has great patterns at an affordable price.
    Eddie,

Yes he does have some nice patterns. I do a look see every now and then just to see what has been going on. Have you seen anything new showing up of late?

Terry,

Oh I hear you on that!
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Floyd would have to ask sfsales2000 if there are any new ones.
    Last edited by eelamb; 11-07-2013 at 10:01 PM.

Eddie

yes, I have to agree with you Eddie, I have respect for the pattern makers it takes a lot to make the patterns it is to bad that there are dishonest honest people out there that can't do it on there own... so they make money off the people that have worked hard to learn it..... It is not right!!!!!!

Nice book Eddie,

Agree with you 100% on the e-bay and we all know who it is. If my patterns appear there again..simple just stop sharing. It's a shame one bad apple has to ruin things for everyone else. I agree with the ban part and what you said Eddie is right contributing other's works here then selling on e-bay and never even making a pattern. If you think about it, how cheesey is it to re-sell free patterns?...must be super hard up for cash. Modeling for me is pure hobby..great stress reliever. I like sharing stuff but it irks the you know what out of me to see it be re-sold. I bought another machine a while back and also a copy of Aspire. I saw on the Vetric forum they are pushing the envelope with E-bay w pirated stuff being sold. Maybe time to complain again.

Finally giving Aspire a roll with some scrolls - havent modeled a thing in it yet. Figured would try since I bought it. Have been using it to run machine and laying out stuff. LOL new modeling techniques are a pain sometimes.
    John

High Quality 3d Clip Art
    www.CarveMore.com

Yes think about it. We spend years learning the software, pay out big dollars to get software to continue the learning path, and what happens if we share something. Ebay sellers harvest the patterns and sell them on ebay. They are capitalizing off the goodness of others. Then the members of this fine forum ask why there is no sharing anymore. It is very simple a few bad apples (roaches) feel the need to sell our work. Why should they profit from the work of others. Let them learn how to make patterns and sell their own work. Oh wait, they CAN NOT DO THAT, no artistic ability, no drive for them to do anything but take from others. They take the easy way though life while the rest of us work hard.

Eddie

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast