Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Updating issue

Quote Originally Posted by lynnfrwd View Post
    You need your Customer Account username and password.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I downloaded version 182 just fine. Designer still wants me to register a licence. This is where the troubles are. It will not accept my customer user name and password. I tried my store customer login and my forum login. It just keeps telling me my user name and password is not correct. I know they both work as I've used them in the past.

Any more ideas?
    Placed 1st and 3rd in the 2011 Desert Woodcarvers Show

www.customwoodcarvingllc.com

Quote Originally Posted by lynnfrwd View Post
    You need your Customer Account username and password.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Designer still wants me to register a licence. This is where the troubles are. It will not accept my customer user name and password. I tried my store customer login and my forum login. It just keeps telling me my user name and password is not correct. I know they both work as I've used them in the past.

Any more ideas?

Too bad. I thought that if you had a license file, it might have worked. You will have to wait until tomorrow I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by bergerud View Post
    Too bad. I thought that if you had a license file, it might have worked. You will have to wait until tomorrow I guess.
    I guess so as well. I just do not understand why I have to register a licence at this point of the game. I've downloaded many updates in the past and never had to register anything. Now that I have to get this piece done for a silent auction coming very soon, I have issues. Seems the faster I drive, the slower I go. Just venting and thanks for taking the time to help out. So appreciate it!

I upgraded from 1.182 about a month ago and I'm on XP. Seems to me there were additional steps. I believe I had to download & save the new, then uninstall the old version , then install the new which I am now on 1.186. I believe it had something to do with the new version being made with a different compiler program. Unfortunately now is a little late for you to find that out if that is the problem. I'm sure the folks at tech will quickly correct the problem, know it's got to be frustrating.
    Good luck,
    Rick H
    Last edited by want2b; 04-21-2013 at 05:33 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12