Page 187 of 332 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237287 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 3315

Thread: Pattern sharing depot

If Dan puts his horse in the Pattern store, I will buy it. I buy there as well as sell.
    Clint

Clint

No need for that I sent you a PM this morning.
    Last edited by PCW; 11-08-2009 at 07:21 PM.

Thanks Ray and all of you for the hard work making you MPC's !

I love this site!!!

LG

Default Mini Old School House desk

You are free to use this in any manner you wish, change, modify or redistribute. All I ask is that these patterns and derivative works (patterns only) are not sold with out my expressed written permission.

If you are unable to modify them in the way you desire, please contact me and I will try to help you out.

I have carved this using both .5 inch MDF and .75 clear pine. I joined mine with biscuits and glue.

The Apple was "borrowed" from Jeff Birt's apple box. (I think). If I got the wrong person please feel free to correct me.

In case you dont get it.. these are the kind of desks where the desk part of one student was the back of the seat from the student who sat in front of him.... the old school house type desks. Now i feel like a moron for explaining that!

Doug Fletcher
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OldSchDesk-1.jpg   OldSchDesk-2.jpg   OldSchDesk-3.jpg   OldSchDesk-4.jpg  

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by dbfletcher; 11-08-2009 at 05:53 PM.

That's a nice pattern Doug. I'll have to make one for my Granddaughter. Thanks.
    My grandfather used to sit at a desk like that. The girl who sat in front of him had very long hair. She would let her hair fall onto his desk and get upset when he would ask her to move it. One day he dipped her hair into the ink well. She never let her hair fall on his desk again.
    Gimme Steam.

Ray,

Congradulations on regaining "member" status! Only 500 more to the next step! Also thanks for the adding to my want/need to get done list!

Doug,

Great desk project and thanks for sharing!
    Yep, I can remember those days, still! Pony tails and pig tails got a lot of boys in trouble!
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Default Coin Patterns

Here are a couple that I scanned from some 3 inch coins

Mercury Dime and Buffalo Nickel
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BuffNick.jpg  
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Quote Originally Posted by dbfletcher View Post
    You are free to use this in any manner you wish, change, modify or redistribute. All I ask is that these patterns and derivative works (patterns only) are not sold with out my expressed written permission.

If you are unable to modify them in the way you desire, please contact me and I will try to help you out.

I have carved this using both .5 inch MDF and .75 clear pine. I joined mine with biscuits and glue.

The Apple was "borrowed" from Jeff Birt's apple box. (I think). If I got the wrong person please feel free to correct me.

In case you dont get it.. these are the kind of desks where the desk part of one student was the back of the seat from the student who sat in front of him.... the old school house type desks. Now i feel like a moron for explaining that!

Doug Fletcher
    Crisp and clean! Good job Doug!

LG

chi chi obamachia ???
    ver 1.162
    -If it ain't broke, don't fix it. If it is jammed, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.
    -If it moves and it shouldn't, duct tape it. If it doesn't move and it should, Boeshield T-9

Default a galaxy ??

or an evil eye
    Last edited by TIMCOSBY; 11-14-2009 at 06:12 PM. Reason: better mpc above

Page 187 of 332 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237287 ... LastLast