Thread: Jesus Looking Into Heaven Praying Pattern Needed. Will Pay, if price is right.

1. Default Jesus Looking Into Heaven Praying Pattern Needed. Will Pay, if price is right.

Hi,

I am looking for a Pattern of Jesus Looking into Heaven Praying. I have found one in the Pattern Depot but would like one with the background like the old picture. I am willing to pay for the pattern if the price is reasonable. I have also attached a picture for those that dont know of the picture that I am talking about.

Thank you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4674[1].png   jesus-praying[1].jpg  

There is a nice one here about half way down called pray garden http://www.vectorclip3d.com/patterns...Path=65&page=5

Ver 1.179
    HP-Nvidia HD Video Card
    Windows 7 Ultimate
    Scanning with Carvewight Probe and Next Engine 3d Laser Scanner HD
    If you have any scanning needs let us know.Check Out Our Patterns in the depot under eromran

If you allow it to happen, you can let today erase all of yesterday or if you choose,you can let yesterday erase the rest of your life.
    Ed

3. Default

Thanks eromran, that is a nice one but I have a friend that has the picture that I have in my first post and he wants it carved out of wood. I bought the pattern from the store with just Jesus and not the background and will see if I can try to import and add him in there if the image comes out good.

Decided to see about making this one. All images I found looked like it was painted on cloth. Well here is what I came up with. PM me if this is what you are looking for.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jesus praying-ptn.jpg  
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie