Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: January Contest.

FYI, I was not trying to shout just getting attention.

Contests have been tried on the forum a few times with marginal success sorry to say. Not sure why, just maybe people got other things going on and do not have the time.

Not saying this to keep anyone from trying, just be aware.

One I enjoyed doing was Kenm810's challenge of "how would you design this?" He would post an image of a design he made and a end result of his design. Challenge was to create a design that matched his. We posted ours and he would evaluate it and confirm yes/no. When the correct design was posted we would discuss the how to..
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

I gotta mess with ya a little bit man - if we aren't having fun, then we aren't trying very hard!

on that same note though, I've been trying to come up with some contest ideas for my upcoming blog- please keep the ideas coming!

Lawrence

Quote Originally Posted by lawrence View Post
    I gotta mess with ya a little bit man - if we aren't having fun, then we aren't trying very hard!

on that same note though, I've been trying to come up with some contest ideas for my upcoming blog- please keep the ideas coming!

Lawrence
    And it ain't no fun with out it!

Going to look if I can find any of those that ken started..
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123