Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Gloating

Default Just Gloating

it's good to have a 5th Anniversary C machine. maybe one day I'll catch up wtih Al.
    Floyd! Order coming in for a new DC!

Cheers

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CW_2_1_4_12.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	51.3 KB 
ID:	50170
    Bill Brooks
    Henrico , VA
    Printer, Zymurgist, Carvehead
    Machine One - Version B, Carvetight upgrade and a Ringneck Blues Dust collector www.ringneckblues.com
    Machine Two - 5th Anniversary Version C, Rubber Belts and a Ringneck Blues Blues Dust collector

I'll be caught up with you soon. Only difference is the Rock chuck on the B version original. This is going to really take the time pressure off scheduling projects that all seem to arrive in batches. Carve On
    Fair winds,

Capt Bruce
    Kinney deSigns http://kinneydesigns.us
    CarveWright START U Team Member.

30 year USN SEABEE, the original Weapons of Mass Construction.
    Designer Ver 1.187 and 2.007, Ver.3.001 One 2009 B CW w ROCK and a 5th Year Anniversary C CW
    Rotary Jig, 2D and 3D, Tracing Probe, DFX and STL Importers

Quote Originally Posted by BBrooks View Post
    it's good to have a 5th Anniversary C machine. maybe one day I'll catch up wtih Al.

Cheers

Bill,

Sure you got room?? Ah I know you will make room for for that great addition! Will be on the look out for the insert order! THANKS!!!!
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

What! Two machines and neither is running??????????????

Good Luck with your new MACHINE. It does take the pressure off having 2 machines.... Nice Shop too......

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

Name:	OtherSide.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	50201

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalwoodshop View Post
    Good Luck with your new MACHINE. It does take the pressure off having 2 machines.... Nice Shop too......

AL
    Thanks Al. You might enjoy the other end of the shop too. I printed the Military Knives poster about 20 years ago
    and the Killians Red and St. Pauli's Girl posters were gifts. Oh...there are tools there too?!
    That is the extent of my original 12 x 20 building. To the left of this photo is a 12 x16 addition I put on a decade ago that I do the finishing
    and tinkering in. It's snug but it's mine.
    Bill Brooks
    Henrico , VA
    Printer, Zymurgist, Carvehead
    Machine One - Version B, Carvetight upgrade and a Ringneck Blues Dust collector www.ringneckblues.com
    Machine Two - 5th Anniversary Version C, Rubber Belts and a Ringneck Blues Blues Dust collector

You have a nice looking and well organized shop Bill. If I'm reading it right your two level cabinet for the CW has your thickness planner on the bottom. Are you able to run boards through in that position? If so it's a wise layout and it would work for me as well in my shop. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your second CW!
    Fair winds,

Capt Bruce
    Kinney deSigns http://kinneydesigns.us
    CarveWright START U Team Member.

30 year USN SEABEE, the original Weapons of Mass Construction.
    Designer Ver 1.187 and 2.007, Ver.3.001 One 2009 B CW w ROCK and a 5th Year Anniversary C CW
    Rotary Jig, 2D and 3D, Tracing Probe, DFX and STL Importers

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BBrooks View Post

Cheers

I'm with Ike...I WANT A 5 YEAR ANIVERSARY MODEL! But my very first A model just keeps chuggin' along and my B model is working flawlessly. Although, with all the work we have been doing lately I probably could justify a third machine. Business has been good and is getting better.

I am building a new work bench. It is the heavy duty "ShopSmith" plan. Kathy has been helping me in the shop. Today she looked at me and asked... "Am I really helping or is it like Olivia (granddaughter) helping? I smiled and assured her that she was a terrific helper! We're having chicken fried porkchops for dinner tonight!!

Quote Originally Posted by TerryT View Post
    I'm with Ike...I WANT A 5 YEAR ANIVERSARY MODEL! But my very first A model just keeps chuggin' along and my B model is working flawlessly. Although, with all the work we have been doing lately I probably could justify a third machine. Business has been good and is getting better.

I am building a new work bench. It is the heavy duty "ShopSmith" plan. Kathy has been helping me in the shop. Today she looked at me and asked... "Am I really helping or is it like Olivia (granddaughter) helping? I smiled and assured her that she was a terrific helper! We're having chicken fried porkchops for dinner tonight!!
    The problem is wanting and not being able to get! My plan for number 3 was to allow me time to sell signs as 3 machine did their thing! With the wife being laid off and all that money for the fair season, it will be used to survive!

Some day I will be able to gloat!

10. Default

Rick,
    You are a man that isn't afraid to try new things. Sometimes they work out, sometimes not so much but just reorganize and try again. You are an expert sign maker with a great family and a good wife. I think you can gloat already my friend. Hopefully your wife will be back to work soon and you will be cranking out signs for customers. Just resist the temptation to wait for something to happen. Make it happen!!
    Good luck bud. Let's see which of us gets to buy our new machine first! I'm hoping its me. LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast