I appreciate the honesty from all of you. Really I do. One thing Al has been saying is that I ran it for a year with the vibrations. We started our business early november 2011. Since I got it in March of 2008 i never ran it much, maybe putting 50- 60 hrs on it. Since november i have increase the odometer to 143 hrs. It is within these last 2 months that the vibrations started. Never had any trouble from it prior, except for an occasional flex shaft shaking when cutting cross grain with an endmill. It never seemed to do it when using the carving bit. I ran it with the cover off because to me it was in the way and I didn't have a dust collector on it so it made it easier to vacuum out while running. Yes it was not too safe, thats why safety glasses and hearing protection was worn. I ran the machine every chance i got to keep up with the demand for the business. I ran nothing but cut-paths with a 1/16" endmill, and in my opinion, when the machine comes up out of a path to move to the next one it stops and starts the motor, it is hard on the spindle bearing stopping and starting which I believe is why they went out the first time caused the vibration and is causing the new bearings to start to go bad. Like it has been said this machine was not made for commercial use. Other wise for hobby is it a good machine. But I can do the same thing and more with my new machine and faster so there is no need to keep this machine. Also by comparing the machine to a sony picture tube tv, and yes i understand you were only trying to make a point, is like comparing a cars value to a cell phone. The technology in electronics rapidly advances causing them (tv's & cell phones) to lose value very quick. As for the technology in a car or this machine does not progress as fast. But i will replace the safety switches before i sell it.