Thread: Hire someone to make pattern?

kuvasz Guest

Default Hire someone to make pattern?

Hi Everyone! I guess you would say I'm a customer of a user. He's using my artwork to make trophies for a dog show that's coming up really soon now...Dec 16. Problem is he isn't getting the depth (sorry, don't know exactly what your term is) he wants to make the white dog look like it has a wavy coat.

Rather then spend more time frustrating my guy, can I just hire someone to do the computer part and let him do the machine and finishing part which is where he really excels?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Gail

Quote Originally Posted by kuvasz View Post
    Hi Everyone! I guess you would say I'm a customer of a user. He's using my artwork to make trophies for a dog show that's coming up really soon now...Dec 16. Problem is he isn't getting the depth (sorry, don't know exactly what your term is) he wants to make the white dog look like it has a wavy coat.

Rather then spend more time frustrating my guy, can I just hire someone to do the computer part and let him do the machine and finishing part which is where he really excels?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Gail
    There are 206 dog related patterns in the CarveWright Pattern Depot. Perhaps the breed you need is in that set. This link should allow you to browse, however the CW member should purchase and download the pattern.
    AskBud
    http://store.carvewright.com/search....=search&page=1
    Last edited by AskBud; 11-12-2011 at 08:20 PM.
    AskBud Downloads =>> CLICK HERE
    Lesson added
    7/15/2012 Titles begin with "2D-3D Build a Pattern-Part-3"

CW Vacuum Head Project =>> CLICK HERE
    AskBud Home Page =>> CLICK HERE <<=PC lessons or CW lessons

More than 1250 AskBud patterns
    vvv-CLICK BELOW-vvv
    http://store.carvewright.com/manufac...ufacturerid=29

kuvasz Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AskBud View Post
    There are 206 dog related patterns in the CarveWright Pattern Depot. Perhaps the breed you need is in that set. This link should allow you to browse, however the CW member should purchase and download the pattern.
    AskBud
    http://store.carvewright.com/search....=search&page=1
    Thanks, but we've tried all the easy solutions
    I have one of those breeds when it says "available in any breed", it's not in my breed.
    I'm also learning that converting a photo of white with texture (like my avatar) to a pattern requires much more artistic ability and computer skills than we first thought.

Other ideas?

Gail

4. Default

I could do it for you but I would need a better photo. If you send me a Private Message with the photo then I could figure out how long it would take me and then negotiate a price. Nothing expensive. I work cheep.

Alan

kuvasz Guest

will do, THANKS!

Gail

Sent you a pm
    John

High Quality 3d Clip Art
    www.CarveMore.com