Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: could someone make a pattern for me please

Default could someone make a pattern for me please

Could someone please make a pattern for me from this file.

I would like "San Benito" and "locally inspired" to be done in centerline. (which i dont have, nor do i have the ability to put centerline into a carve region.)
    I would like "Bene" to be raised lettering.

the finished product will be at least 13" wide.

thank you !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bene_Logo_RGB.jpg  

Software is 10% off still and it may not on sale again for awhile. I guarantee you will use them both and get your moneys worth!!

Buy it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Making the pattern the way you want will be useless for you without the software

Quote Originally Posted by lynnfrwd View Post
    Software is 10% off still and it may not on sale again for awhile. I guarantee you will use them both and get your moneys worth!!

Buy it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Connie is right... I know it stinks to bite the bullet and pay, but there is really no easy work-around for putting a vectored centerline text into a carve region. There are some (rather difficult and risky) work-arounds if you have the centerline text function but not the "carve in a region" function. For $135 (the cost right now for centerline text and conforming vectors) you get a LOT of extra function from your machine, especially when making signs.

I made the mistake of waiting and ended up paying full price for the stl importer, and I'd hate to have you feel as silly as I did when I didn't buy it on sale.

Once you get it, I'm sure we'll all be more than happy to help with any questions you have to get your sign done quickly and cleanly. You won't even have to wait for any mail or anything--once you order the software you get a key by email which allows you to start using the software immediately so you'll be up and running within 5 minutes of your purchase.
    Lawrence

As mercer57 stated without the centerline text software, even with the pattern, you will not be able to carve in on your machine, second do you have the 90 degree v groove bit. There could be an alternative solution if you do.

yeah sounds like i just may have to bite the bullet. in addition to centerline, is it STL that i need to put centerline into a carve region?

Quote Originally Posted by bayea View Post
    yeah sounds like i just may have to bite the bullet. in addition to centerline, is it STL that i need to put centerline into a carve region?
    You need "conforming vectors" to put center-line in a carve region
    Doug Fletcher

I don't have those extra programs, you can make a vector outline carve this way.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bene_Logo-vectorized+cw.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by bjbethke; 11-09-2011 at 01:14 PM.
    Using Designer Version 1.187
    Donations are always welcomed, thanks – send a check to my PO Box 652

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

PM me for my e-mail address.

cool thanks BJB.

I bought the Centerline and DXF and STL and haven't regretted it , eyeballing another thing that has being offered now a certain rotary jig
    " The Hurdier I Go, The Behinder I Get"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast