Thread: Finally!!

Default Finally!!

After many months of sending my machine back to Sears, getting it back, sending it, getting it back, sending it, getting it back...I AM CARVING!! I can't begin to tell ya'll how good that feels.
    Got it all back in the house where I can actually work, got it all together, hooked up the new dust collector system and turned it on. It worked. Will be back on the forums again just waiting to
    learn new and better things.
    Richard

If things improve with age, then I am
    approaching MAGNIFICENT!!

Using v.1.170

We all share your excitment. Clear up here in the opposite cornor of the U.S.
    G.P.

3. Default

Good to hear your up and running Richard. I hope you get lots of trouble free use out of your machine.

Alan

Congratulations and ENJOY CARVING!
    Fair winds,

Capt Bruce
    Kinney deSigns http://kinneydesigns.us
    CarveWright START U Team Member.

30 year USN SEABEE, the original Weapons of Mass Construction.
    Designer Ver 1.187 and 2.007, Ver.3.001 One 2009 B CW w ROCK and a 5th Year Anniversary C CW
    Rotary Jig, 2D and 3D, Tracing Probe, DFX and STL Importers

Richard, Welcome Aboard ! It will be nice to see your work now. Capt Barry

Congradulations..... Using it in the House I would get a Shop Vac and put some good Filter material, even double and triple the paper filter or get the round with metal can filter.... I would then plug the suction hose into the Cut Motor Muffler. With the Shop Vac UN plugged run that Cut Motor Exhaust into the Shop Vac. 1. It will be Quiter... and 2. The SOCK Filter is not designed for the FINE Dust sucked through the Cut Motor.... At least not for inside the House...

It is the Super Fine Dust that you breath in the house hours after you finish carving that plugs up the deep areas of the lungs....

And your Dust Collection System.... The Cloth Bags are also not designed for in the house and let the worst fine dust excape.... Penn State Industries has the Car Filter Huge Canisters that would be better for your lungs.

It is like all the Ship Yard Workers and Garage Mechanics of the 1970's bringing home Asbestos on the cloths and the Wife Washing and drying the cloths spreading the Asbestos through the house before anyone knew it could kill you... MANY Families of Husbands with Cancer also got it.... From Home Exposure...

Get your Dust Collector in Top Shape as soon as you can.

A picture of the Canister on top of my Collector. Replaced 2 bags with 2 Can and one plastic bag. A Cyclone would be GOOD too... And Yes, it all costs money... As you make money with the machine improve your system.

AL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC08538_WEB.jpg  
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

Al, Do you have a garbage can inside your dust collector bag? Just wondering,Why?
    Lee
    Pop's Fix It Shop, We won't make it any worse.. Using "A" machines 1.187 1.188 ,2.007, 3.103
    2 Machines no waiting.