Thread: Radarcarve

Default Radarcarve

Maybe someone has seen this, but was interresting. Quite a carving set up.

http://www.radarcarve.net/index.php?p=home

Yes it is!!
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

3. Default

Has anyone ever seen the copycarver that you can make yourself. the plans are sold on the www.fishcarver.com web sight: http://www.fishcarver.com/wood_carving_duplicator.htm I built one many years ago.

Alan

4. Default

A thought for LHR...

Make a interconnecting cable setup that would allow one CW to scan while another simultanously carves a duplicate!!

Or maybe I just need more sleep!!

Daniel Smith
    Quarry Designs Wood Working
    www.quarrydesignswoodworking.com

Both of those are really cool, except you have to run them by hand, every thing stops when you walk away, unlike with the CW you can at least go take a brake and it keeps on working, sorta like the Eveready bunny...lol

CJ
    CarverJerry

ver. 1.188 Win 7- 64b with 6 GB ram @ 2.8Ghz and dual 1Tb hard drives. Rock Chuck & Ringneck vacuum system hooked up to a Harbor Freight large vacuum. Center line text, conforming vectors.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Malmstrom View Post
    Has anyone ever seen the copycarver that you can make yourself. the plans are sold on the www.fishcarver.com web sight: http://www.fishcarver.com/wood_carving_duplicator.htm I built one many years ago.

Alan
    I was going to make one of those to build the dash panel that I wanted. But then I discovered the CarveWright and went that way.

The name seems a little deceiving. What is "radar" about it? I'm not saying that it isn't cool, just perhaps "hand operated rotating pantograph" might be more appropriate. Probably wouldn't get anyone to the web site though I suppose.
    Sometimes I'm just totally underwhelmed!
    Series "A" Craftsman with Carvetight.

Maybe it has somthing to do with whats on one side is also on the other (a copy of the other) ra d ar radar spelled backwards is radar maybe not....

Ver 1.179
    HP-Nvidia HD Video Card
    Windows 7 Ultimate
    Scanning with Carvewight Probe and Next Engine 3d Laser Scanner HD
    If you have any scanning needs let us know.Check Out Our Patterns in the depot under eromran

If you allow it to happen, you can let today erase all of yesterday or if you choose,you can let yesterday erase the rest of your life.
    Ed

Based on that couldn't be named "racecar"? <-insert smiley

BTW are the smileys ever going to work again?

Quote Originally Posted by eromran View Post
    Maybe it has somthing to do with whats on one side is also on the other (a copy of the other) ra d ar radar spelled backwards is radar maybe not....
    Sometimes I'm just totally underwhelmed!
    Series "A" Craftsman with Carvetight.