Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Another e-bay seller!

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick_P View Post
    ... I'm just anxious to get some patterns that don't have fish or bears in them! ...
    Well, maybe we could have Oleanna pose with some bears or fish? (kidding!)
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick_P View Post
    Michael,
    Go ahead and publish the Oleanna pattern you have already made. I am in no hurry for cheques. Every four or six months would be fine. I'm just anxious to get some patterns that don't have fish or bears in them! If anyone on this site has any requests, I am sure I can create the images for Michael that he needs. As long as it has broad appeal and not too specific (that is, if Michael can make it worth his time to make the pattern) then I am sure he would try to fit it into his busy schedule.
    Hi Frederick,

I have submitted the first Oleanna pattern to the CW Pattern Depot, so it should be available for purchase in a few days (or less). I am posting the test carve of this pattern below, for those who may have not seen it before.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Oleanna_Rectangle_FINISHED_480x640.jpg  
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

Quote Originally Posted by mtylerfl View Post
    Hi Frederick,

I have submitted the first Oleanna pattern to the CW Pattern Depot, so it should be available for purchase in a few days (or less). I am posting the test carve of this pattern below, for those who may have not seen it before.
    Dude ! That clay pot is AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!! : )
    JerryB:.

CarveWright START U Team Member
    Using 1.187, Conform, PE/Probe, Centerline.

"Let's start sharing PTNs instead of MPCs so ALL SW versions can view & share"

4. Default

Really nice pattern, good job.

Clay pot? What clay pot? I didn't see no clay pot.... Oh! There it is!!! (grin )

Ben Coleman Guest

Am looking at going to the conference 2011. Do not own a compucarve but have been thinking of trying it for 4 years. Would the conference help in my making a good decision Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Coleman View Post
    Am looking at going to the conference 2011. Do not own a compucarve but have been thinking of trying it for 4 years. Would the conference help in my making a good decision Ben
    Hi Ben,

It will be a real pleasure to meet and talk with you. I hope you will be able to attend. There will be literally dozens of us that are more than happy to help you and answer any questions you may have. Plus, you'll have a "front row" seat, so to speak, to learn about what the CarveWright can do and how to get the most out of it!
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Coleman View Post
    There will be workshops for both the beginner and advanced, so YES...by all means. I don't think you will be the only one there looking at buying a machine.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Ben Coleman Guest

Michael T. Thanks for the encouraging response, It seems that with people like you who are positive and helpful it will be a very, very, good idea to go. Your carve buddy logo is unique. Sorry that I used the Compucarve name instead of the Carvewright name. Just learned of the process at a compucarve at a sears demo about 4 years ago.
    Ben

10. Wink

Michael,
    I see from the responses that this might be a popular pattern! Should I send you some more images or are you swamped at the moment? For those that are wondering, I have carved this several times and the contours are beautiful. I can't wait to see the rest!

Attached is an image of a project I made with this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Office_Box_03.jpg   Office_Box_11.jpg   Office_Box_12.jpg  
    Last edited by Frederick_P; 04-07-2011 at 03:36 PM.
    Frederick Potter
    Editions by Frederick
    http://www.editionsbyfrederick.com

Keep 98% of the dust out of your machine with this free dust collector:
    http://forum.carvewright.com/showthr...e-final-answer

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast