Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wedding Plaque

1. Default Wedding Plaque

I have a customers sign in the machine right now, but when it's done I'm going to carve this plaque. I designed it for my son's wedding. He is the second to the oldest (of four) and he is marrying one of the sweetest girls you can imagine, who just happens to be the sister of the girl my youngest son is going to marry!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wedding plaque1.jpg  

Nice looking plaque. They are sure to enjoy this one.
    Sonuva Nutcracker!

Alex
    Carvewright

It looks great Terry. Can I make an editing suggestion? (I'll assume a "yes". As a marketing person, I can't help but notice these things...) Do not capitalize the T in the second line after the comma and space. Word is "the".
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

4. Default

Good catch C.
    Glad I hadn't carved it yet!

Very nice looking plaque!
    Doug Fletcher

very beautiful plaque. The design is wonderfull.
    Hilda

Terry, that is absolutely beautiful.

That's great, Terry! I hope you'll share a photo of the finished plaque before it's gone to the happy couple!
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mtylerfl View Post
    That's great, Terry! I hope you'll share a photo of the finished plaque before it's gone to the happy couple!
    I will Michael. As soon as Kathy finishes painting it. Little miss smarty pants thinks she is the only one to do the painting. Just cause I had a problem telling the difference between green and brown when we were picking out carpet 20 years ago! And red and green and ............... Oh, and she is pretty darn good at it. I personally don't see a problem with purple grass and brown grapes, but I let her think I really need her anyway. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TerryT View Post
    I will Michael. As soon as Kathy finishes painting it. Little miss smarty pants thinks she is the only one to do the painting. Just cause I had a problem telling the difference between green and brown when we were picking out carpet 20 years ago! And red and green and ............... Oh, and she is pretty darn good at it. I personally don't see a problem with purple grass and brown grapes, but I let her think I really need her anyway. LOL
    Ha! My wife and I are trying to pick a new paint color for our kitchen walls...the color she likes is a little too yellow-ish for my tastes...trying to talk her down to two shades lighter at least! But, you know who always "wins", don't-cha? Don't be surprised if the next few painted project pics I post have some 'bright' yellow!
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast