Thread: Introduce Yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Jen Hudspeth View Post
    Hello My name is Jen... I'm from Seminole, Texas... Thanks for adding me

Welcome Jen

My wife is from Denver City.
    You are living in God's Country

Brent
    Brent

A,B machines, PE,probe,conforming vectors, centerline, 2d,3d,stl and dfx imprt, rotary , 3.xx, Pattern Sculptor
    OS X Yosemite

Woodwork is what I do to pay for my tool addiction.

2. Default

Hey everyone, my name is Scott Moore from Franklin, TX. Bought a machine with extra bits about 2 months ago. Have been reading and learning from ya'll. Have not started anything yet. Thank you for your valuable tips and tricks. It's folks like this that make a product great.

3. Default

I am Nicole from Iowa. I actually purchased my machine Thanksgiving weekend last year but I did not get a chance to use it very much. I have made a few things here and there and came to the forums to try to help my frustration. I keep having things go wrong. I cut 3 signs yesterday and now today my machine will not work (won't measure and when it does it doesn't find the bit) I have little things like this come up a lot and I literally waste hours trying to get it to work so HOPEFULLY the forums will be a great asset to me. I have tons of ideas saved and ready to cut when things work correctly

Hi Nicole,

Glad you are on the forum. When you get back to using your machine, if you have any problem, stop...make notes of exactly what happened (in detail). Visit the forum and post about it...be as specific as possible about the issue. Often, your actual MPC uploaded for us to look at is very handy too. This way, any number of us can assist you in determining the source of your problem as well as the solution. These are not complicated machines and are extremely reliable as long as correct procedures are followed. We can help you.

Quote Originally Posted by ndehoet View Post
    I am Nicole from Iowa. I actually purchased my machine Thanksgiving weekend last year but I did not get a chance to use it very much. I have made a few things here and there and came to the forums to try to help my frustration. I keep having things go wrong. I cut 3 signs yesterday and now today my machine will not work (won't measure and when it does it doesn't find the bit) I have little things like this come up a lot and I literally waste hours trying to get it to work so HOPEFULLY the forums will be a great asset to me. I have tons of ideas saved and ready to cut when things work correctly
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Quote Originally Posted by txmagnolia View Post
    Hey everyone, my name is Scott Moore from Franklin, TX. Bought a machine with extra bits about 2 months ago. Have been reading and learning from ya'll. Have not started anything yet. Thank you for your valuable tips and tricks. It's folks like this that make a product great.
    Welcome aboard!
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Quote Originally Posted by ndehoet View Post
    As Michael said, we are here to help you out with any issues you might be having. Not finding the bit, if the bit plate does not come out all of the way so that the bit can touch it you will get that error. Most common issues are dirty Y rails that will not let the truck travel to the end and push the bit plate out, dirty spring on the bit plate and the cut motor wires not tucked back in the corner of the machine.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

7. Default

Thanks. I will be attempting more pieces this week and I will see how it goes.

8. Default Tim ( wulfie ) taylor

Quote Originally Posted by lynnfrwd View Post
    We welcome you to the CarveWright Community Forum.

Please introduce yourself so that we may get to know you.
    Hello all my wife and I reside in cedar creek texas and have had a carver for about 5 years now we are both crafty type people she paints ,we both do woodwork , and woodburn, we are both jewelry makers Im also aSFX makeup artist and we both do airbrush work , and Im also a retired pyrotechnician looking forward to leaning and trading new and or old tricks and learning from everyone

9. Default

How do I start a new thread? This site is just designed differently than any I have used. I have questions and I am horribly frustrated after weeks of trying to figure things out on my own and using the support line (they were probably sick of me at one point) I took a week off because I had other things to do and now I am opening a store front at the end of this month and I need my machine to work for me. If anyone can tell me how to post a thread with my issues I would love to do that. Thanks in advance. Nicole

Hi Nicole, Welcome to the forum. If you are having problems you want help with just scroll down on the front page and find the approriate section to post your question. If you are not sure where your question belongs, don't worry about it, just post it someplace and someone will be able to help you out. There are lots of very talented people here who are willing to help, all you need to do is ask.

Page 36 of 61 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast