Thread: Special Project Help - Clothes Pin Patterns Needed!

1. Question Special Project Help - Clothes Pin Patterns Needed!

I can do the basics with the Carvewright, but I was recently asked to do a project way above my head and I need help! We don't have a local rep in my area, so I thought I would ask the fine people of the forum for suggestions.

The project in question is to create laundry clothes pins out of exotic woods for a special art fund raiser in the area this fall. They need to be the same shape and size as the cheap ones you would find at the dollar store, but I need to cut them out of better wood.

What I am looking for is someone who has either already created a file to do it, or someone who would be willing to create a file to do it for me but won't charge me a whole lot of money to sell it to me.

Again, I am new, so please feel free to email and ask me any questions you would like!

I greatly appreciate the help.

Deborah
    R&J Custom Furnishings

Hi Deborah, I can make the pattern and I don't sell it with a high price. Do you have reference picture?
    Thanks.
    HT

3. Thumbs up

Thanks a million! I will send an email to you with attachments to the email address on your website. Look for it within the next 20 minutes.