Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: How much is this forum worth to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Maria2023 View Post
    Thanks to everyone who have contributed in any way!

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________________________________
    skysmotor.co.uk sells the following products online: nema 23 closed loop stepper motor, high torque pancake stepper motor, servo motors, planetary gearbox and can be purchased online if required.
    Really great to see posts from new members. The forum has been a lifeline link for many of us for a lot of years. There is a lot of information stored in the posts here and a few members who will help with troubleshooting and projects. I would be remiss if I didn't mention there is a Facebook group available. Not being a user I don't know who or how many are there but it is another resource if you have a problem. Hope to see more members posting and welcome aboard.
    Rick H

Welcome to the forum. have to agree with Want2be there is very much information here to help you get through most any problem you come across. most are glad to help with issues you may have. Never be afraid to ask anything, most will do thier best to get you where you want to get.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456