Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Want a Plug

Default Anyone Want a Plug

I just got my site up and running.. well kinda, it's up and I am tweeking it's design but I wanted to ask if any of you that have your own site/blog/store want a link put on my site? I would love to as many of you have some great sites. All I ask is that you put one for me on yours.... if your interested please P.M.

My Company Site My Company Blog My Church Blog My Church Website My Patterns

Thumbs up Great Site

Robert, It appears that you are well on your way! Good Luck!
    GREG

Работа по поддержке мое хобби!

Robert, thanks for the link offer. The same goes for my web site (link below). If you want a link to your site, please click the reciprocal link on the main page. This is an automatic link request. I will get an email and approve the link request. I also offer a RSS feed, just send me an email or PM with your site URL, and a short description you want and I will add it to the RSS feed.

Robert please add my site to yours and request the link to your site. I also offer images to go along with the link request.

oh by the way robert your site is looking good.

Edit: This offer goes to anyone here with a web site!
    Last edited by eelamb; 04-08-2010 at 10:03 PM.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

4. Default Shared Links.

I'm willing to post links for anyone that wants to send me a message. The site looks good Rob ... you are truly on your way.
    Last edited by LittleRedWoodshop; 04-08-2010 at 10:33 PM.

Thanks guys... I appreciate it.... and I am putting your links on tonight. Still got a lot to do on this but it's fun so it should be easy.

Anyone else want to add on just let me know. Can't hurt right?

Nice job guys, all the sites look great!

Craig

7. Default

Robert, As with all your work, the web site looks realy good.
    "Blessed are the cracked, for they shall let in the light."
    ~Groucho Marx~

Quote Originally Posted by twiceretired View Post
    Robert, As with all your work, the web site looks realy good.
    Thank you very much that compliment just made my day.

Just for the record:

If you have a website the reason you might want to consider riciprolal links like this is that increased traffic drives your site higher up the search engines.

Just something to think about.

Search engines use a ranking system. Google for example on their tool bar will show the ranking of a site. This ranking is obtained by searches of the web for all sites that have back links to your site. The sites with back links also have rankings. If the site has a 7 or 8 this will drive the ranking up on your site. Like my work site has a ranking of 4, even though I do not have many back links on the site. This is due to my web promotions of my customers sites. I link to their sites, to get them higher rankings. Back links are one measure of how well your site will display on the search engines.

It is best to only allow links on your site that pertain to the contents of your site. In this case compitition is good for your web site. LRW is ranked at 2 but as his links grow so will his ranking.

To see who is linking to you type links: URL in google. (URL is the domain name of the site) New links may not show up.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast