Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for

Default Looking for

Hey out there,

I am doing a project for my buddy`s parents it is a sign for there retirment place in Arizona.What i am looking for is a cactus tree and a quad if anyone can help me out that would be great.

2. Default Looking for

Here is a ptn for a Cactus tree, hope it helps.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Looks GREAT that will work,

Thank -You very much they will love it.

Quote Originally Posted by flamesrule View Post
    Hey out there,

I am doing a project for my buddy`s parents it is a sign for there retirment place in Arizona.What i am looking for is a cactus tree and a quad if anyone can help me out that would be great.
    No sure if they will help, but at www.carvebuddy.com Michael offers a great free cactus tree and more.

Ike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CactiSet1.jpg  

I may be wrong here, but I don't really think a cactus is a tree. Might look like one, but I think it's a differece in how the plant feeds itself. Saguaro cactus tree? Kind of like calling a 1 ton 4 x 4 a car.

Don't tread on me.

On a better note, Sears is replacing my machine again.

Any ways...
    Placed 1st and 3rd in the 2011 Desert Woodcarvers Show

www.customwoodcarvingllc.com

Quote Originally Posted by Azbear View Post
    I may be wrong here, but I don't really think a cactus is a tree. Might look like one, but I think it's a differece in how the plant feeds itself. Saguaro cactus tree? Kind of like calling a 1 ton 4 x 4 a car.

Don't tread on me.

On a better note, Sears is replacing my machine again.

Any ways...

I give up!! I am not an expert on Saguaro or cactus tree! I was trying to offer another source I knew of to help. He can use it or not! I am two for two now looks like I need to stay quiet?

Ike

Thanks Ike for the post on Carvebuddy i forgot all about checking to see what he had.Sounds like azbear is having a bad night....
    Thanks again
    Cheers,
    Rod

Thanks Ike for the post on Carvebuddy i forgot all about checking to see what he had.Sounds like azbear is having a bad night....
    Thanks again
    Cheers,
    Rod
    Thank you Rod as I said, just wanted to help you and I remembered Michael sharing a great pattern. Lol it was like you asked for an oak tree and I suggested a pine tree! Both are trees, but I do know they do look different!

So the the pattern looked close other then looking close I couldn't tell you their properties!

Sorry as I posted I have been spanked twice now for offering help. So I guess it is taking it's toll?

But I appreciate your reply!

Ike

Hey Ike

Is that not why we have this fourm is to help each other out.Boy if you are getting your hand slapped that`s very sad.Just my thought i never used to go on the fourm i figured i could run the machine without WOW was i wrong we need the knowledge for this crazy machine

Cheers,

Hey Ike

Is that not why we have this fourm is to help each other out.Boy if you are getting your hand slapped that`s very sad.Just my thought i never used to go on the fourm i figured i could run the machine without WOW was i wrong we need the knowledge for this crazy machine

Cheers,
    So true this forum is great! Yes knowledge is half if not most valuable asset we have in operating this great machine! I agree offering experiences with each other helps eliminate possible causes.

Plus I found if you need a pattern many members share some for free, some for a small fee. And all different and the same!

Ike

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast