Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wrong dimensions on machine

1. Unhappy wrong dimensions on machine

I have a pattern that I saved. It is 24 L 12 W and .75 deep. I put it in the machine and the machine claims it is 24 x 24 x .75. After cleaning machine and checking head pressure I could not get the incorrect dimensions to change.
    So I carved the piece and it carved correctly. I am using version 1.153 build 7880. have seen bad things about 1.16 so I am reluctant to load that.
    Any ideas, suggestions would be appreciated. If I load a 12x12 board it loads correctly.
    BobH

Default Measurement

Quote Originally Posted by bobinhouston View Post
    I have a pattern that I saved. It is 24 L 12 W and .75 deep. I put it in the machine and the machine claims it is 24 x 24 x .75. After cleaning machine and checking head pressure I could not get the incorrect dimensions to change.
    So I carved the piece and it carved correctly. I am using version 1.153 build 7880. have seen bad things about 1.16 so I am reluctant to load that.
    Any ideas, suggestions would be appreciated. If I load a 12x12 board it loads correctly.
    I would reload the MPC, after cross checking your settings on that MPC, and see if the machine reads the same. I know of no way the unit is going to give you a width reading much larger than 14 inches.
    AskBud
    AskBud Downloads =>> CLICK HERE
    Lesson added
    7/15/2012 Titles begin with "2D-3D Build a Pattern-Part-3"

CW Vacuum Head Project =>> CLICK HERE
    AskBud Home Page =>> CLICK HERE <<=PC lessons or CW lessons

More than 1250 AskBud patterns
    vvv-CLICK BELOW-vvv
    http://store.carvewright.com/manufac...ufacturerid=29

Let it measure it again and take a picture of the 24 x 24 LCD Display and post it here and send it to LHR via email.

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

4. Default

24 x 24 displayed on the machine but in the designer 24 x 12 displays. Will take a picture of it when I cut the final piece.
    BobH

I would reformat the card.... a 24 x 24 would never show up on a proper program. Something in the card that holds the program for the machine is bad. Fix the card first.... But take that picture first or LHR won't believe you.

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

6. Default 24 x 24

[IMG]c:\users\bob\appdata\local\temp\img_2535.jpg[/IMG]
    BobH

7. Default

thats a good idea.....have to get my stuff off the card first.
    I tried sending a pix off my "c" drive. Not quite sure how to put it in a URL, I don't have a server here. I can email it to LHR
    BobH

8. Default

Im sure this business of specifying "C" did not work but I'll email the image to LHR>
    BobH

When you post your reply, look towards the bottom of the screen. You should see a button for "manage attachments". You can upload you pic using that (as long as it is in the size requirements).

Doug Fletcher

10. Smile 24 x 24 inch showing on carvewrite machine

Please see the attachment -

Thanks for info on how to attach.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2535.jpg  
    BobH

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast