Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Wall switch plates

Here is an actual image of the wall plate. This was one of the test carves and it looked good so I finished it and make another for the 3 way.

Wood is back maple.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

anyone done a 4 switch, switch cover,

if so can you please post, or how much do i add for each extra switch.
    Boy they all look great. can't wait to get some done for the house. I have all wood walls in LV room came from and 1887 barn, cedar timbers in that barn, never seen cedar used in a timber frame barn before and i have mapped and fixed a lot of timber frame barns in my life, but never cedar. I wish the guy had not torn it down with a chain saw, i would of love to of rebuilt that barn, when i was able to.

Thanks
    Tim

Earlier raytrek, posted a few zip file with most switch plate combinations included in it. I have attached the one you are looking for.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

thanks i don't know how i missed that one. but thanks for pulling out the pattern for me.
    Tim

Look in this area and you will find the rest that raytrek did.

Eddie

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456