Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: NEWS FLASH save wood and Nerves when Your Carving Stalls

Hey Michael,

You just kicked that non-stop video in my head into the next highest gear. <very big grin>

Thanks for the input. It sounds like a good investment... and not a spin-off to just spend money on.

(Now let's see, if I......)

Quote Originally Posted by mtylerfl View Post
    Hello,

When you are able, the $100 investment in the Centerline will save you a lot of time for your sign lettering and you'll be able to multiply your output significantly. You mentioned signs are a big seller in your area. Even if you sold just five small signs for $25 apiece, that should cover your initial cost immediately (wood and the Centerline), then you can start enjoying a profit from that point on. Maybe you could request a 50% deposit from a few of your customers to help expedite the process of obtaining the Centerline function.
    Burgie, A new, proud owner

Okay...got it figured out. Had to build the text I wanted in PS in order to not have a background. Nice trick. I do not have centerline yet, but it is on the wish list. Won't be long until I can get it. Until then, this will work for me. Thanx again for the tip.
    Richard

If things improve with age, then I am
    approaching MAGNIFICENT!!

Using v.1.170

Quote Originally Posted by Woodhacker View Post
    Okay...got it figured out. Had to build the text I wanted in PS in order to not have a background. Nice trick. I do not have centerline yet, but it is on the wish list. Won't be long until I can get it. Until then, this will work for me. Thanx again for the tip.
    No problem, glad I could be of assistance.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234