Thread: Pattern Editor Software Directiions

Default Pattern Editor Software Directiions

There maybe a thread here somewhere, but I have not yet found it. Is there any manual of part thereof that I can print and read at my leasure regarding Pattern Editor? I was hoping the new software manual that is out for the new upgrade would devote a section to PE, but I was mistaken. I just got my probe today and is one to read before I dive in seeing that this is a big investment for me. Any pointers are surely welcome.

Hi qsligh
    Try the tips and tricks section there are couple of good articles there on the pattern editor.
    http://www.carvewright.com/cms/tips-and-tricks
    Have a great day!
    Richard

The "Help Contents" in version 1.153 is also now working. It was added in the last update.
    Sonuva Nutcracker!

Alex
    Carvewright

Default Pattern Editor

Thanks Gentlemen,

Both of your suggestions were a termendous help. I now have built my file up of material to read. Once again,

Thanks,
    QSligh

5. Default Avatar!

Richard,

I just noticed your Avatar of the baby rocker, could I trouble you for the spec's on that build? My best friend is having a baby soon and would love to build one for him.

Thanks,

Marc

Quote Originally Posted by qsligh View Post
    There maybe a thread here somewhere, but I have not yet found it. Is there any manual of part thereof that I can print and read at my leasure regarding Pattern Editor? I was hoping the new software manual that is out for the new upgrade would devote a section to PE, but I was mistaken. I just got my probe today and is one to read before I dive in seeing that this is a big investment for me. Any pointers are surely welcome.
    There is a new software manual out??? Need to check that out.
    Steven Alford
    Colorado Springs, CO
    V1.152

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Alford View Post
    There is a new software manual out??? Need to check that out.
    Steve,

I believe that the manual he is talking about has been out for a few months now. It is the only software manual we currently have.

There is now a working "Help" menu within the Pattern Editor, though. It may appear a little rough, but its a work in progress. It will continuously get tweaked and updated as needed to reflect any changes.
    Sonuva Nutcracker!

Alex
    Carvewright

Yeah, I figured that rumor was too good to be true.
    Steven Alford
    Colorado Springs, CO
    V1.152

Quote Originally Posted by atauer View Post
    Steve,

I believe that the manual he is talking about has been out for a few months now. It is the only software manual we currently have.

There is now a working "Help" menu within the Pattern Editor, though. It may appear a little rough, but its a work in progress. It will continuously get tweaked and updated as needed to reflect any changes.
    All the Help Content in the Pattern Editor does is send you to the main Carvewright program manual that is still several versions behind with nothing in it about the Pattern Editor. It is a disgrace. The Tips and Tricks articles are helpful but are not a substitute for a built in manual.