Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: rock chuck

Default rock chuck

I have installed my new Rock Chuck and would like to thank Ron for a truely fantastic piece of equipment. The experience of less noise,vibration and smooth cutting is something all owners of a Carvewright should experience. My machine is now a joy to operate and my concerns over replacing the QC. are a thing of the past . (replaced one before buying the Rock---- DON'T do what I did QC is poorly designed) Owner since Fathers Day 2009. Once again Thanks Ron. Joe Neri

Thumbs up

Thanks Joe,

Good to hear positive Info and posts,
    Welcome to the CW Forum.
    Ken

Ver 1.182 on XL Pro plus Ver 1.164 and 1.175 on Windows 7 Ultimate
    It Never Fails * Till * You Say It Never Fails

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle joe's woodworx View Post
    I have installed my new Rock Chuck and would like to thank Ron for a truely fantastic piece of equipment. The experience of less noise,vibration and smooth cutting is something all owners of a Carvewright should experience. My machine is now a joy to operate and my concerns over replacing the QC. are a thing of the past . (replaced one before buying the Rock---- DON'T do what I did QC is poorly designed) Owner since Fathers Day 2009. Once again Thanks Ron. Joe Neri
    Your welcome Joe!...

Thank you for the kind words, and sharing your positive experience with us!

Happy Carving,

Ron
    To order the "Made in USA" Rock Chuck, and other custom tools and accessories I make for your CarveWright, see my website by clicking here -> http://www.cw-parts.com
    See a quick video of the new Rock Chuck in action here!
    Read up on QC Removal for stubborn chucks here
    See the Rock install video here
    You can also visit here for discussion content.
    Email me by clicking here

Have been reading all the post about Rock chuck and have just sat back and waited to here any bad reviews before i purchased, so alas I joined the rock chuck gang, ordered 2 today looking forward to see the results in person
    Steve

I am awaiting the mighty Rock Chuck and some bits from Ron as well. My QC is stuck in the up possition and I have failed in all atempts to lower it.
    So here I wait not so patiently for the Rock, all carving and scanning has come to an abrut end as my 1/8 cutting bit flew out of the chuck and bounced around the inside for awile. Not sure if I have found all the bit pieces yet, still working on by bit puzzle. Something to do while I wait.

How many sleeps does it take for a Rock Chuck to get to Canada?
    Have a great day all!
    Richard
    Last edited by WRW; 10-08-2009 at 08:16 AM.

Default Rock Chuck

I just order the Rock Chuck from Rjustice, and just in time too. The QC on my carver just disintegrated yesterday. I have one quick question for those who have installed the RC. Are the threads on the QC clockwise or counter clockwise? Thanks in advance.

Default Rock and QC

here is info from Ron's signature.
    AskBud
    http://www.carvespot.com/forum/read.php?3,440
    AskBud Downloads =>> CLICK HERE
    Lesson added
    7/15/2012 Titles begin with "2D-3D Build a Pattern-Part-3"

CW Vacuum Head Project =>> CLICK HERE
    AskBud Home Page =>> CLICK HERE <<=PC lessons or CW lessons

More than 1250 AskBud patterns
    vvv-CLICK BELOW-vvv
    http://store.carvewright.com/manufac...ufacturerid=29

Quote Originally Posted by Rickrljones View Post
    I just order the Rock Chuck from Rjustice, and just in time too. The QC on my carver just disintegrated yesterday. I have one quick question for those who have installed the RC. Are the threads on the QC clockwise or counter clockwise? Thanks in advance.
    They are clockwise (right hand). But please use the link Bud provided because there is some useful information there to aid in the removal of the quick chuck. Make sure you view this video as well as the others.

Default Rock Chuck Reply

Thanks to everyone who replied to my question on the removal of the QC. I appreciate the links to help with the removal and installation of the rock chuck.

Default Rock Chuck Reply

Just recieved my rock chuck today. Thanks Ron.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast