Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Designer v1.152 now available - use caution

Alex,

Quick question why are so many people having problems getting thru to talk to someone over at LHR?

PCW, I'd be happy to share my results. I'll shoot some pics at lunch of the project I'm working on. Everything has carved great. I do have some cutouts to do tonight, and I'll share my results of that as well.

we are extremely busy...

Keep in mind that there are numerous things on our website to assist in your time of need, such as all the troubleshooting documentation that was recently made available. Also, the list of items on the online store is constantly growing, so you may want to try checking from time to time to see if the parts you are needing are online.

If you can't find the part you need, call or email our support team. We are here to help and will do our best to get you the items/parts/information you need.
    Last edited by atauer; 08-06-2009 at 11:48 AM.
    Sonuva Nutcracker!

Alex
    Carvewright

Default I'd be happy to share my results

joesighting,

I think this is what people need to hear and see. I think most people here want LHR to do well me being one. I would appreciate it if you could share your project. Hope it is another Sci Fi.

Alex,

That is understandable but that brings people here to the forum with a bad attitude. I know you folks are doing the best you can with what you have and we appreciate that.

When customers can't get thru and calls don't get returned in a timely manner people start losing confidence in support.

You better get back to the phone.

Default error reading setup intialzation file

Now that I have down loaded windows version 1.152, all I can get is : Error reading setup intialzation file. Deleteing and reloading seems unable to change this error. Any ideas?
    thanks so much!
    karl

Default 1.152 carve

Ok, here is the project I carved last night with 1.152. Sorry, it's not SciFi, but it's a tank! Should have the rest finished tonight to show tomorrow. Cutout tests tonight too.

It did a better job with the pierce too. All the bugs I saw in 1.150 have been addressed so far. Can't find anything wrong.

Joe

Very Nice Joe! Any thoughts of a full size one? That Works!!
    Steve

Centerline
    Pattern Editor
    Conforming Vectors
    DXF Importer
    STL Importer
    2D Advanced Tools
    Designer 1.187, 2.007 and **NONE** on Mac OS 10.15.6 and Windows 10 via Parallels on Mac

Quote Originally Posted by gashawk View Post
    Now that I have down loaded windows version 1.152, all I can get is : Error reading setup intialzation file. Deleteing and reloading seems unable to change this error. Any ideas?
    That error is typical of a corrupted or incomplete download. Try removing it from your computer and downloading again. Sometimes, a file will download and we think it is complete, when in actuality, part of it is missing.

Also, make sure you have a stable internet connection.
    Sonuva Nutcracker!

Alex
    Carvewright

Default cool tank

and thanks again to lhr for not charging us for upgrades as so many other companies do.

The parts being made available is still a work in progress. Until they are placed onto the store, you will still need to call in to order. Keep checking in on the store from time to time to find out what is currently available through the store. It is constantly being updated and new items are always being added.

The parts just take a little longer to get added to the store, but they will soon be available online.
    Sonuva Nutcracker!

Alex
    Carvewright

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast