Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: mail box

Wink

the appropriate amount of explosives always works too...

Quote Originally Posted by PCW View Post
    Just a note of caution. That could come back and haunt you. USPS requires that the mail box and pole be designed to collapse. Could open you up to a law suit if someone gets hurt.
    Like you said caution.Around here someone keep getting their mailboxes smashed so they and two neighbors surround their boxes together with bricks like a brick house.A drunk driver hit them and got hurt and sued.

Ver 1.179
    HP-Nvidia HD Video Card
    Windows 7 Ultimate
    Scanning with Carvewight Probe and Next Engine 3d Laser Scanner HD
    If you have any scanning needs let us know.Check Out Our Patterns in the depot under eromran

If you allow it to happen, you can let today erase all of yesterday or if you choose,you can let yesterday erase the rest of your life.
    Ed

Quote Originally Posted by eromran View Post
    Like you said caution.Around here someone keep getting their mailboxes smashed so they and two neighbors surround their boxes together with bricks like a brick house.A drunk driver hit them and got hurt and sued.
    Kind of sounds like an urban legend. I've built literally hundreds of brick and/or stone mailboxes. Some have been hit by cars and generally, if they catch the driver he ends up paying to have the mailbox repaired.
    Sometimes I'm just totally underwhelmed!
    Series "A" Craftsman with Carvetight.

Look great! Sorry to hear about the broken qc + bit.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by johnbryantjr View Post
    well the set screw came undone on one of the bits when the machine was running and the bit got stuck I got the bit out but i broke the qc doing it
    Same exact thing happened to me except the set screw blew through the side of the chuck. It was pretty incredible the damage that little piece could do. It was a brand new bit I had just ordered from carvewright. Awesome mailbox.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123