• CarversClub Monthly Special Offer - April 2011

This month's special offer for members of the CarversClub:

$20 OFF CarveWright Conference Registration!

Click HERE for Conference Information.

Click HERE to see more details on our CarveWright Community Forum.

Click HERE to purchase registration from CW online store.

Coupon good for up to two registrations - that's $40 off. If you have already registered, please contact marketing@carvewright.com or call marketing & sales at 713-473-6545.

Coupon must be used this month.

Order the CarversClub Subscription and register before the end of the month to receive this special offer and 11 more!

It's time for some of you to renew. Has your subscription expired? Order now.

The CarversClub membership is an annual subscription for $150.00 per year and includes the following:

• Exclusive promotions* every month of the year
    • FREE Phone Support
    • 25% OFF any labor costs

*The monthly promotions may include discounts on software features or accessories, discounts on new hardware or upgrades, free patterns or projects, and more. Every month is a new special!
  • Recent Forum Posts

oscarl48

Thanks for the advice. Here is a picture of the...

Thanks for the advice. Here is a picture of the errant cut. The set up was a 12"x12" board with about a 1" clearance on each side. The part that confused me was it was the third and final pass. The...

oscarl48 9 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    mikemi

Lawrence, Hope the motor home hasn't gotten too...

Lawrence,
    Hope the motor home hasn't gotten too small for you and the family yet. Also hope all is well with you and that you and yours are enjoying your trip.
    Mike

mikemi 2 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Bob Victor

Beautiful work.... Last Thanksgiving we lost our...

Beautiful work.... Last Thanksgiving we lost our Sophie of 13 years:(. Still hurts...We also have her ashes. With your permission, I would like to use some of your ideas for our Sophie.

Bob Victor 2 Hours Ago Go to last post
    mikemi

Thanks Michael and karl, I knew someone had...

Thanks Michael and karl, I knew someone had posted the size, but I just couldn't find it. I will be heading to Lowes tomorrow to get some.

Mike

mikemi 3 Hours Ago Go to last post
    farmer

Thanks for the good words!

Thanks for the good words!

farmer 3 Hours Ago Go to last post
  • Recent Articles

lynnfrwd-5551

Carvers Club Exclusive Offer - September 2014

This month's special offer for members of the CarversClub is:

"FRAMED IN" Collection of Patterns
    ($25 value)

Enjoy this collection of frame patterns.

These patterns are compatible with any version of Designer.
    Download this pattern here: http://patterns.carvewright.com/vend.../download/8965
    If you are a CarversClub member, select the second option that says you do not need to register it. If not, you can download it and TRY it out.

EXCLUSIVE OFFER FOR OUR CARVERSCLUB MEMBERS ONLY!!

lynnfrwd 1 Week Ago Go to last post
    lynnfrwd-5551

CW Projects of the Month - Sept 2014

This Month’s New Project of the Month:
    "WISE OWL PENCIL HOLDER"

Previously Featured Project of the Month - September 2014

The Wise Owl Pencil Holder is a handy "back-to-school" project you can use year 'round! The adorable owl design makes a charming storage container for pencils, markers and pens.

You can easily complete this project with your CarveWright machine over a weekend. The project uses the 1/16" Carving Bit and the 1/8" Cutting Bit.

The sample shown is finished with a stain - glazing technique, but you may opt for a colorful painted finish instead (it would be fun to let kids paint their own!).

The overall dimensions of the finished Owl Pencil Holder Project are approximately 5.5" W x 5.25" T x 3" D.

Difficulty Level = BASIC

lynnfrwd 1 Week Ago Go to last post